II

"Oh that is quite frustrating." Jisoo nods along as Rosé continues to vent about her demotion, "You should be expected to be able to watch over yourself in missions like that."

"Yeah, I'm not their fu-fricken babysitter, you know? Even worse that those heroes got bumped up in rank while I'm stuck down here!" Rosé growls angrily before downing her third cup of coffee.

"Is that decaf?" Jisoo asks curiously

"Nope." Rosé replies bluntly, "I need the adrenaline since I'll have to double my monster hunting efforts to climb back up to where I was."

"Well I hope you can spare about ten more minutes." Jisoo says as she places down her phone, and Rosé raises an eyebrow curiously.

The café door slams open seconds later and Rosé whips her head around, only to freeze in shock when she sees a cat-eyed girl panting heavily, "Did you call me, babe?"

"Hey, Jennie!" Jisoo calls out with a smile as Jennie makes her way over to them and plants a kiss on Jisoo's lips before sitting down next to her wife, still breathing heavily.

"How did you find me so fast?" Jisoo asks incredulously

Her wife only grins, "Love. and clairvoyance."

Rosé blinks in surprise at the couple, "A-ah-" she stammers awkwardly.

Jennie extends her hand "Hi, I'm Kim Jennie, but you may know me as Oracle, and you?"

Rosé shakes Jennie's hand quickly, "Park Chaeyoung, hero name Rosé, i-it's an honor to meet you!" she exclaims nervously before Jennie chuckles softly.

"Likewise," Jennie responds with a warm smile, "So what were you talking about?"

Rosé glances between the couple before leaning forward, lowering her voice "Demotion." she mutters quietly, "I got demoted because of some other A Class heroes getting bumped up." she explains with a scowl, Jennie hums thoughtfully while Jisoo only nods sympathetically.

Rosé then straightens back up in her seat, clearing her throat, "A-anyway, it was nice meeting you, Oracle, but I should get going."

"You want me to assign you some tasks then?" Jennie offers with a gentle smile.

Rosé was speechless again as she turns to Jisoo who looks at her with a smug grin on her face

"Jennie is Oracle after all." Jisoo says simply before sipping her coffee.

"Y-you can do that?" Rosé stammers incredulously, earning another chuckle from Jennie and a smirk from Jisoo.

Jennie nods, "I may be an S-Class hero but I have a good amount of power with the higher ups." she explains, causing Rosé to gape at her once again, "So I'll assign you to Demon level Monsters along with this other B-Class Hero, I'll give you her contact number too." Jennie continues as she pulls out her phone and begins typing away at it, "Also," she glances up at Rosé again with a warm smile, "If you ever need anything just message or call."

Rosé stares in awe for a moment before quickly bowing, "T-thank you so much!"

"God, I love being married to a powerful woman." Jisoo sighs and leans onto Jennie's shoulders, causing Jennie to only chuckle fondly and peck Jisoo's lips again.

"And I love being married to the prettiest angel in the world."

----

"Chou Hyunjin, get back here!" Tzuyu playfully chases after her daughter, Hyunjin giggles loudly as she dashes through their backyard. The small girl squeals when she's hoisted into the air by invisible hands and appears Sana with a cheeky grin, peppering her daughter with kisses, "Got you, you little silly."