Chapter 96: Nothing Else Mattered

Adan

The bathtub had been my idea. I had drawn it up for us, a place where we could be alone and relax—away from the worries and troubles of the earlier events. It was a place to connect, to explore, to let go and to just be together.

I relaxed in the warm, inviting water as I stroked Brenna's back, letting her enjoy the afterglow, letting my mind wander. Then Brenna clasped my length, stroking it from base to tip under the water, and then back down again as a thrill shoot down my spine.

Then Brenna sank down onto me, guiding my cock inside her warm pussy as she wrapped her arms around me, pushing up and down, riding my length. My lips crushed down onto hers and she opened for me, deepening the kiss as she pushed down onto me over and again.

Soon, we found a rhythm and I pulled back to look into her eyes, now half-mast with want and need, matching my own. Watching her come under my touch on the counter a moment ago made me want her more than ever before. Although I had been willing to wait, she had other plans.

I sighed contentedly, pushing into her over and again. Even though I had been on this Earth for a long time, never in my wildest dreams had I ever imagined it would be this good between us when I found her—my Mate.

She kissed my neck as she slammed down onto me, sending shivers of pleasure down my spine. I held onto her hips as she rode me. I pressed my lips to hers, holding onto her as desire filled my veins, coursing through my entire body.

Her hands moved around my body, exploring and caressing my muscular back, arms, and chest. Brenna's fingertips traced patterns across my skin, exploring every inch of me as she kissed my neck, and then back up to my lips again. Everywhere she touched was electric, making my body come alive as I moaned into her mouth.

The tension built inside me, bringing me to a state of blissful arousal. As I pushed into her over and again, tension built within my body as sensations coursed through me like never before.

My breathing quickened as her pulls grew more intense, arousing me to no end. I shivered as my body moved closer to the edge, and I cried out as I reached the peak of pleasure, unable to wait any longer.

Brenna's lips moved to mine and sensations overwhelmed my entire body as she kissed me deeply, my body responding to her touch.

Soon, her pussy clamped down around me as I clung to her and we both went over the edge together as my cum shot into her over and again, waves of pleasure coursing through my body. Brenna moved with me, intensifying the pleasure with each stroke as we melted into each other's embrace.

Finally, the sensations subsided as I lay back against the edge of the tub, pulling her close as my breathing began to slow. Brenna leaned against my chest, holding me tightly as we both slowly returned to reality. Even though the water was growing cold, I didn't care, feeling utterly content with her in my arms.

Looking deeply into her eyes, I saw that she was just as satisfied as I was and gave her one last sweet kiss. I knew then that this was only the beginning. We had a lifetime of passionate moments like this ahead of us, although I couldn't imagine them getting any better than this.

But I quickly pushed the though aside, knowing that we had this moment together... no matter what tomorrow brings.

"I love you," I breathed against her lips, enjoying the afterglow with her in my arms.

"I love you, too, Adan. Always."

"You are one fantastic lover," she breathed, smiling against my lips.

"No, you are." I chuckled, knowing I was going to have to up my game to keep up with her. But the more I took her, the more I craved. My breathing slowed, but my cock still throbbed and twitched inside her.

We stayed like that for what felt like an eternity until the water grew cold. But I wanted this moment to last forever, knowing I'd never forget.

I pressed my lips against hers as I looked deeply into her eyes. Watching her filled me with emotion, making my heart swell with joy that she was finally mine. I kissed her again as I lifted her into his arms and carried her to our bed, never breaking the kiss.

Our bodies intertwined as I slowly pushed into her again, taking my time as I rolled his hips into her, truly making love to her, wanting her to feel the depth of my love.

Brenna's entire body melted into mine as I pushed into her over and again. At that moment, she became more than just my wife and Mate; she was now my source of joy, strength, and comfort. As we made love, it felt as if we had truly become one, our souls connecting in a way I'd never known was possible.

Then I crushed my lips to hers as I thrust into her, my tongue swiping over hers. I gently stroked her hair away from her face as I looked deeply into her eyes, not wanting to miss a single moment with her. A moment later, I pulled back to look into her eyes as we went over the edge together. My cock swelled and my hot cum shot into her in waves, pushing deeply, wanting her to know how much I loved her. Soon, I rolled over and held her to my chest, enjoying the afterglow with her in my arms, our bodies saying more than mere words ever could.

Holding her like this felt like a dream. Her love, adoration, and warmth filled my heart, the connection between us growing stronger with each passing second. At that moment, I was hers, and she was definitely mine. For as long as I lived, I knew I'd never want any other woman but Brenna.

We stayed like that as I held her in my arms and pulled closer as she lay her head on my chest, knowing our connection would last a lifetime.

"Promise me it'll always be like this," she breathed against his chest, my fingertips brushing lightly over her back.

I snuggled my head against hers as a smile lit my lips. It was the easiest promise I'd ever made. "I promise." Then I kissed the top of her head and pulled the blankets over us as we started drifting off together, safe in each other's arms.

"Brenna, that was incredible," I breathed, enjoying the afterglow with her in my arms.

"Was it like this before... with other women?"

"Not even close," I breathed into her hair.

Brenna drew lazy circles across my chest, sending chills down my spine. Then I kissed my head as a thrill ran through my body. Even though Brenna wasn't my first, I knew she would definitely be my last. From this moment on, I belonged to her and she to me. Nothing else mattered.

***

A/N: So, what do you think of this book so far? Leave a comment below.