Chapter 94: Mates

Brenna

Adan's cock brushed across my lower lips, causing my sex to throb with want and need. Then he pushed into me slowly as I dug my fingers into his back as he pushed into me all at once. I gasped against his lips as he began moving in and out, filling me with desire as pleasure went through my body. Then started moving in and out, slowly at first then faster until he was pounding me.

Adan crushed his lips to mine as he rolled his hips into me, truly making love to me. We found a rhythm and I closed my eyes, but he wrapped his fingers around my throat, forcing me to look into his eyes. "I want to see you when you come."

I nodded as I stared into his eyes, half-mast with lust and love. I pushed against him, meeting him thrust for thrust, wanting him to take me deep. I pulled him to me as my breath quickened, wanting all he could give. Sensations filled me as he pounded into me, his lips groping mine as passion and desire overtook us both.

Adan's eyes met mine as I wrapped my legs around his waist. "I love you, Brenna."

"I love you, too," I replied, running my fingers through his hair. Then I pulled his lips to mine and opened for him as he rolled his hips into me. Soon, my breath quickened as my whole body responded. Then my walls clenched around him, and his cock swelled as we both exploded in orgasm, going over the edge together.

"That was wonderful." Adan kissed my neck as his breathing slowed and then raised up to look into my eyes, smoothing my hair back away from my eyes.

"Yeah." I nodded, smiling as he kissed my neck.

He kissed up my neck and then reached my mouth, looking into my eyes. "How was it for you?"

A smile lit my lips as I kissed his neck. "Fantastic." My breathing slowed, but I wanted him again. Then I rolled him over, and he sat up, holding me as he crushed his lips to mine. But I pushed him back and sank down onto him as he gasped.

"God, you feel so good," he breathed as he pushed into me, his eyes filled with love and lust as he held my hips, pulling me to him again and again.

"I now claim you as my Mate," I breathed between thrusts, looking deeply into his eyes as I made love to him, my wolf purring her satisfaction. "You are now mine." Then I leaned down and bit his shoulder, drawing blood. The taste of him filled my mouth as sensations filled my body unlike anything I'd ever felt before. Adan was now my Mate, but I wanted more.

Then he flipped me over and pushed into me hard, all niceties gone as he gazed into my eyes. "I now claim you as my Mate, from now to eternity." Then he leaned in and bit my shoulder, drawing blood, too. Then he pulled back and gazed into my eyes, my blood on his lips. "You. Are. Mine," he growled as he crushed his lips to mine, allowing me to taste my blood on his lips.

Suddenly, the longing I'd felt for him, my Mate, for so long was filled as our souls combined. At that moment, I realized that the part of my soul, that part of me that had been missing all this time... was him.

Adan must have felt it, too, for he rolled me over and thrust into me over and again, whispering words of love as he slammed into me, taking me hard this time as he pinned my arms back beside my head.

We made love into the night, tasting each other, exploring, each time he took me better than the last. And our enemies lurking outside the castle walls never crossed our minds.

After a while, I lay across his chest spent. Adan ran his fingers lazily through the strands of my hair, leaning in to kiss the top of my head now and then. "How do you feel?"

"Great," I breathed, pressing my lips to his chest. Then I propped my head on his chest, looking into his eyes. "How do you feel?"

"Words can't express how I feel, but wonderful is good enough." He chuckled as he kissed me again. "Come on. Let's eat. Then I want to take the next few days to teach you a few things."

"Teach me a few things, huh?" I laughed, shaking my head. "I guess if you want to keep a man happy, all you have to do is give him sex and food."

"But not necessarily in that order." Adan gave me a sexy smile as he slid out of bed and pulled me with him. "Come on. I'm hungry."

"So am I." I smiled, as he pulled me to his chest and then pulled back to gaze into my eyes. "I'll always protect you, My Queen, and I'll always love you."

A small smile lit my lips as I pulled him to me. "And I'll always love you, My King."

He pressed his lips to mine as my wolf purred. We were now one.

"So, we're soul mates now?"

A smile lit his lips as he looked into my eyes. "Nearly. But to become true Soul Mates, we must perform the Mating Ceremony."

I chuckled. "Umm... isn't that what we just did?"

He burst out laughing as he led me into the dining room. "No, we claimed each other as Mates. A Mating Ceremony is when our souls are bound for eternity. It's usually done a few years after a couple becomes a Mated Pair."

"Why not now?" Everything was cold so I took a platter and headed into the kitchen. Then I slid it into the microwave.

Adan walked in carrying two more platters, his smile fading. "Becoming Soul Mates is a very serious matter to consider. If one of us dies, then the other will die shortly after of a broken heart. Our hearts and our souls will be linked forever, in this life and in our lives forever after."

"It doesn't sound so bad to me." I shrugged. "It feels as if we're already Soul Mates. Maybe we performed the ceremony in another life already."

Suddenly, he gripped my chin firmly, forcing me to look into his eyes, obviously wanting me to take this seriously. "Brenna, this isn't something to be taken lightly. Think about it hard before you agree to it. If I die, so will you."

A crease formed between my eyes, surprised at his sudden seriousness. Then my heart fell as something dawned on me. "Why? Don't you want to be my Soul Mate?"

"Yes, but I'm much older than you and have lived many years—"

"I want to do the ceremony with you as soon as possible," I cut him off. "I've waited a long time for you, and I want you to be mine in every possible way." I let out a deep breath as I placed my hand on his cheek. "For if something were to happen to you, I wouldn't want to live one more moment on this earth without you."

***

A/N: Yeah! Brenna and Adan are now Mates! Leave an emoji below to let me know what you think!