Chapter 93: Take me... Please

Brenna

He rolled his eyes as he chuckled. "You're enjoying this a bit too much. Aren't you?"

"Immensely," I teased as he slid close, the champagne forgotten. "So, what would you like to do now?"

"Well, first, I'll carry you over the threshold." He scooped me into his arms, and I laughed as we walked into my suite, and then he carried me into his suite together, kicking the door closed behind us. "Welcome home, darling."

I gently touched his cheek. "Welcome home."

His lips descended upon mine as my heart pounded against my ribcage. I had waited my whole life for this moment, to find my Mate, and it was finally here. My inner wolf purred her satisfaction, glad it was Adan.

I opened for him, deepening the kiss as I ran my fingers through his hair, pulling him closer to me. Then he pulled back and gave me one last sweet kiss as he stood me on my feet. "Why don't I run a hot bath for you, and you can relax while I order some dinner. After dinner, I can give you a massage."

I shrugged. "Or you could give me a massage in the tub."

He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Darling, if I get in the tub with you now, a lot more will happen than just a bath."

"That's all right." I took his hand and led him into the bathroom. While the water was warming, I turned and slipped off his coat and wrapped my hand around his neck, pulling him close. His lips crushed mine as he wrapped his arms around me. Then he slowly unzipped my dress and laid it on the counter so it wouldn't ruin. Then he set me on the counter and slowly took off my shoes. "God you're so sexy."

"No, you are," I breathed, running my fingers through his hair as he knelt between my legs. Then he kissed up my legs until he reached my core, causing me to pant as I leaned back, enjoying the feel of this wonderful man on my skin. He gripped my panties with his teeth and pulled then down my legs, smiling as he watched my eyes. Then he stood and his lips descended upon mine and he undid my bra, freeing my breasts.

He kissed down my neck to my breasts as electricity filled my body. A moment later, he scooped me into his arms and set me in the tub. He leaned in and gave me one last sweet kiss. "I'll order some food. Meet me when you finish."

"Hey, that wasn't fair!" I laughed, shaking my head.

"All's fair in love and war." Adan wagged his eyebrows from around the corner, causing me to laugh.

"So they say. I'll be right out."

In the tub, I shaved my legs again and shampooed my hair. When I was finished, I wrapped a towel around myself and headed into his dressing room.

Hanging on one side of the closet was all kinds of lingerie and sexy clothes made of silk and some kind of see-through material. I chose a long black gown with see-through lace cutouts at the waist and other strategic areas. It was sexy but classy and didn't leave much to the imagination. Wanting Adan to be surprised, I slipped on a black silk robe, brushed my hair out, and headed out into the dining room.

Adan had just closed the door and was wheeling in a cart. He looked me over, and I could swear he let out a low growl.

"Why don't you shower, and I'll set the table?" I asked sweetly, enjoying the effect I was having on him.

"I'll be right out." He darted into the bathroom, and the shower turned on a moment later.

I set the cloche-covered platters on the table and couldn't help but sneak a peek under them. He had ordered Prime Rib Au Jus, loaded baked potatoes, shrimp and lobster, and some luscious, creamy pasta.

For dessert, he had ordered strawberries dipped in chocolate and more champagne, along with other delicacies that I set out, too. I smiled as I poured the champagne and set the plates on the table with napkins and silverware. Just as I put the last piece of silver on the table, Adan came out wearing nothing but a towel, taking my breath away.

"Ah! Everything looks exquisite." He popped a strawberry into his mouth and smirked as he took a glass of champagne with him, then dropped his towel when he walked into the bedroom, giving me a glorious full view of his ass.

I let out a deep breath to regain my self-control, knowing that if I followed him in now, all my dreams of Adan would come true. But I'd waited for him this long so I could wait a little longer.

Adan walked out a moment later, giving me a knowing smile as he wrapped his black silk robe around himself and casually popped another strawberry into his mouth. "So, are you ready to eat?"

Clearly, he was enjoying teasing me way too much.

"I'm ready if you are." Two could play at this game. I unbelted my robe, giving him a glimpse of my lingerie. If he cleared the table and took me now, then so be it.

Adan bit his lower lip as a smile curled one corner of his lips. Then he took off his robe and let it fall to the floor, revealing his black silk sleeping shorts and bare chest.

I chuckled as I shook my head. "Come on. Let's eat before dinner gets cold."

But instead of sitting at his place, he walked casually around the table and swept me into his arms, causing me to gasp. "Then let it get cold."

Adan carried me into our bedroom and stood me on my feet beside the bed, causing my breath to quicken as adrenaline coursed through my body. He slowly pushed my robe down my arms and let it fall to the floor.

"God, you're gorgeous." Then he crushed his lips to mine as he scooped me into his arms and laid me across the bed. "Brenna, from this night on, you are mine."

"Yes," I breathed. "And you are mine... forever."

"Yes." He slammed his lips to mine hungrily, and I opened for him as my wolf whimpered in submission. Adan kissed down my neck to my chest, then caught the hem of my gown, slid it up my body and over my head, and cast it upon the floor.

I lay before him completely bare, but his eyes never left mine, holding my gaze. He pressed kisses along my breasts, taking my nipples into his mouth and sucking, first one and then the other, but he continued down to my stomach and then drew near my pussy.

"I want you, Adan," I breathed, my heart pounding in anticipation. "All of you."

"Soon," He kissed my clit and desire rushed through my body. I nearly raised off the bed when he licked and sucked my clit then ran his tongue along my slit and pushed inside. "No, Adan. I want you inside me... now. I won't last long."

He raised up, his eyes filled with a combination of love and lust. "I want to please you first—"

"You will," I cut him off. "Please."

He nodded as he slid up my body, careful not to crush me. "I love you, Brenna."

"I love you, too." I gripped his back and kissed his chest, pulling him toward me. At that moment, I had never wanted anyone or anything more in my life. "Take me. Please."

***

A/N: So, what do you think of Brenna and Adan? Comment with an emoji below.