𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 - 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆

Start from the beginning

"Hey it tickles." Taehyun said.

"Didn't you miss me?" Chaeryeong pouts raising her head creasing Taehyun's face.

"Of course I did. I missed you so much." He said.

"I'm just surprised you two still aren't together." Taeyeon sighed sitting straight up he heard everything as he was just lying on the couch earlier.

"Since when we're you here oppa?" Chaeryeong asked as she properly stood up with her own feet at Taehyun removes hi apron.

"Since Taeyoung forgot that I was passed out from hungover on the car last night and he brought me here with Taehyun who didn't even realize his brother was at the back seat. I woke up Taeyeon and his girlfriend making out at the car and now waking up to two babies flirting." Taeyeon responded messing his hair.

"I'll go home now." Taeyeon sighed as he grabs a pice of bread from the table before going out the door.

"He's really weird." Chaeryeong said.

"Try living with that everyday." Taehyun said.

The two had their breakfast.

"Have anything intresting for us to do?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Do you want to check the music room?" Chaeryeong asked.

Taehyun nods excitedly. The entered the room was filled with different musical instruments, cd's, vinyl, albums and cassettes along with a whole wall shelf of awards both in music and in sports.

"Oh it's been a while since I went here. It didn't look too different." Chaeryeong said.

"You have a lot of awards." Taehyun said.

"None of that are for chess tho." Chaeryeong said.

"Still... Champion Instrument Competition, Best in Science, Best in Math, Spelling Bee Champion, Champion Ice Skating, Best Drum Solo, First in track and field, Archery Champion, Singing Champion, Dancing Champion." Taehyun continued.

"Yah I'm getting embarrassed." Chaeryeong said hiding her face.

"You really are perfect. Is there wven anything you can't do?" Taehyun looks at her.

"I'm not perfect. Firstly I don't have a boyfriend-" "Well start eating tteok-bokki something intresting might happen again." Taehyun cut her off.

"And! I can't swim." Chaeryeong said.

"Really? You're that athletic and you can't swim?" Taehyun asked.

"Well me and Chaeyeon eonnie almost drowned when we we're kids so we never tried to swim ever again." Chaeryeong said.

"I should teach you sometimes." Taehyun said.

"You know I've never seen you dance." Taehyun said.

"Hm? You always watch me practice on the ice rink." Chaeryeong pointed out.

"No, I mean like dance to upbeat songs. You know dances that aren't for skating." Taehyun said.

"Sha'll I show you?" Chaeryeong asked she starts to play the music.

Taehyun's eyes couldn't even believe that this was his girl.

It's like a diffrent spirit went inside Chaeryeong and possessed her body. This was also everything that sealed it for Taehyun. He knew that he can't lose this girl.

The song stopped. Taehyun was in utter shock and just mesmerized. He stares at Chaeryeong with adoration.

"Taehyunie was it good?" Chaeryeong cutely asked.

"I can't believe it, how can you act so cutely and be so damn hot and attractive at the same time?" Taheyun asked pulling Chaeryeong's waist and back near him.

"Well I also can't believe how cute and hot you are for doing completely nothing." Chaeryeong giggles as she huggs him.

"You fell first." Chaeryeong said.

"But you fell harder." Taehyun said.

"I love you Lee Chaeryeong."

"And I've come to love you more than anything Kang Taehyun." Chaeryeong looks up at him the two shares a passionate kiss. Chaeryeong's first kiss with the only man she'll kiss.

"This is my best Checkmate."
Taheyun thought.

...the end...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Online♡ COMING SOON♡

Online
♡ COMING SOON♡

-tagalog fanfic
-txtzy