𝑶𝒏𝒆 - 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆

"My Serena!" A short brown haired girl yells as she run. It cause a lot of attention from the students on the hall.

I slightly taller girl turns as she felt the girl who was previously running crash her body into her as she hugged her tightly.

"Lia eonnie." She noticed her long time best friend.

"Oh Serena I've missed you!" The short girl said as she felt her hug tighten.

"Eonnie I... can't...breathe." The taller one forced her to losen the hug.

"Serena how have you been? How was your flight? Are you still tired? Maybe you should rest." She gives a soft smile seeing how much her best friend cares for her.

"Eonnie call me Chaeryeong since that's my name here in Korea and I'm doing fine and well rested." Chaeryeong assured her as she pat her back.

"I need to get going to the principal's office to get my schedule." Chaeryeong said.

"I'll go with you." Lia told her as she clings to the younger one's arm.

They arrived at the principal's office.

"You must be Lee Chaeryeong. Oh and I guess you've already met our Medical Research Club President." Principal. Park Jihyo said looking at Chaeryeong then Lia.

"Then, I'll give you this. That is your schedule. Julia please assist our new student." Ms. Park explained.

"Come on! Thanks to me you won't be late for your first class." Lia said confidentiality pulling Chaeryeong arround.

"Your first class, General Psychology. I have a friend here." Lia said pointing at the sign above the door.

She peeked at the door eyeing her friend. Shin Ryujin. Soon after a girl with a slightly shorter hair came out.

"Ryujin this is Lee Chaeryeong. Chaeryeong this is Shin Ryujin. She's one of my friend here. You girls have the same schedule." Lia said.

"Hey Chaeryeong. Don't worry I'll help you to settle in since your a friend of my friend consider me your friend too." Ryujin confidently said. Chaeryeong liked her and instantly felt comfortable even if she had a strong presence she seems like she have a great humor and personality.

"Thank you Ryujin." Chaeryeong smiles shyly.

"I'll leave you now. Ryujin take care of Chaeryeong." Lia said before rushing to go to her class.

The two went inside the classroom while getting to know each other.

"So why did you take Psychology?" Ryujin curiously asked her.

"Well, my parents are both doctors. I dreamed of being one too. I would say I only took Psychology because it's an easier Pre-Med. How about you?" Chaeryeong answered.

"Well for me. I took Psychology as a Pre-Law course. I want to be a Lawyer. I have very strong opinions and I think I can use that personality of mine as a Lawyer." Ryujin answered.

"Hey who's the new pretty girl. Ryujinni? Why not introduce her to me?" A ligh brown haired boy rest his arms on Chaeryeong's shoulders. Not long enough Ryujin hits his hands.

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋᴍᴀᴛᴇ | ᴛᴀᴇʀʏᴇᴏɴɢजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें