manas veldanava

rimuru POV:

i just woken up inside of my room and my head is a bit dizzy but i could faintly remember teleporting to veldora only to suddenly black. i was sure that something happen to me to cause me to faint so i ask ciel. <master has been asleep for 3 days from an attack from individual gobta> ah thank you ciel... WAIT WHAT HOW DID GOBTA CAUSE ME TO FAINT i screamed in my head.< individual gobta have obtain a new ultimate skill that could be the reason why master fainted>. so gobta gained a new skill so i should go check and analyze on gobta skill but the real big question inside my head was how did gobta manage to obtain an ultimate skill without my help? < master my calculation and theory was that a third party gave/help gobta gain an ultimate skill> thank you ciel i said with a genuine smile before getting of my bed and getting ready.

no one POV:

after rimuru finish preparing himself he immediately flew around tempest to find gobta and eventually went around asking people if they have seen gobta or not and most people said no but some like hakuro said gobta was hiding from him and rigur said that gobta told him that he was going to train somewhere. combining those two response allows rimuru to know where gobta was and gobta was at the only place in tempest where you could hide and train as much as you want which is the labyrinth. thinking quickly rimuru flew to the labyrinth with caution in case of something similar would happen in the last few days.  

gobta POV:

veldora and milim are (torturing)training me by constantly beating me up for multiple rounds but if im lucky i would only get a few bruise and cuts with an extra dislocated/broken bones but otherwise i would be already dead. as gobta continue to think a voice echoes in the labyrinth.

kuhahahahah gobta your physical strength was good as well as speed but your durability and the rest are lacking said veldora doing range attack like Kamehameha while milim was rushing gobta with each punch she gives the move it hurt and its even worse that she is also increasing her speed with each punch. i am suprise at how im still alive but i cant just stand and stay still when two powerhouse was (torturing)training me luckily or unluckily i heard rimuru shouting at me so i turn my head for a bit and...

rimuru POV:

as i walked inside the labyrinth into the floor gobta was in when i saw milim and veldora sparing with gobta which made me a bit mad that veldora was not doing his job as the labyrinth protector so i "acidentally" release 0.00001% of my haki. which dont affect milim and veldora just enough to let them know but i forgot about gobta and my haki made gobta so shock that he let hist guard against milim and veldora so milim and veldora use it as an advantage to attack gobta but i manage to place a barrier between the attack and gobta just in time but the shock caused gobta to faint.

inside gobta mind with no one POV:

ah i fainted again dam this is so embarrassing even with my skill im still outmatch wait i got an idea can i call god? i thought so without a second thought i screamed out LORD VELDANAVA ARE YOU THERE!

suddenly a voice replied back yes i am so stop yelling said veldanava before apearing infront of gobta. so what do you need said veldanava

so veldanava i need a new skill or power up said gobta

so what do you want its not like i can stay with you 24/7 as a manas and casually help you out said veldanava with a smug face thinking gobta is going to be to dumb to notice.

ok i accept said gobta which cause veldanava to shock at reflect on why he did that but non the less thanks to gobta god rizz and max stat in charisma gobta manage to make veldanva give him a new ultimate skill somehow... but any way as gobta got a ultimate skill is called...

the skill that i gave you is the ultimate skill: Pandoras box said veldanava but i am still confuse what it does so i asked him what does the skill pandoras box but he quickly explain it.

the ultimate skill: pandoras box allows you to randomly summon and gain a new time everytime you uses the skill but a huge portion of magicule would be consume in order to use the skill but the skill would be permanent but now it seems we have to return as your waking up so i have to go but i could recommend to allow me to be your manas so i could personally help an observe your growth said veldanava

no one POV:

gobta quickly accepts veldanava  proposal and as both souls started to merge gobta being curious ask what veldanava gain from helping gobta but veldanava just laughed maniacally as the voice of the world announces that veldanva became my manas but after he finish laughing he muttered to my ear.

"you will find out soon enough"