25 years ago

25 years ago, in the United States of America, today is the Mid-Autumn Festival where all the humans and supernatural beings prepare for a celebration together in America instead of China as well as meet Chinese mythical creatures in China. To visit China for the Mid-Autumn Festival, humans and supernatural beings pack their things into each suitcase with them and have each passport with them to travel to China via airplane, hoping that they could visit new acquaintances' homes. Across the road, there was each RV speeding across the country and occupied by a group of supernatural hunters who were heading somewhere to find the airport to get to China to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival together. Behind the campers, there was a DIY camper where a trio of children rode inside as they were catching up with them, but it attached to one of the campers because it was too slow to navigate somewhere across the United States. There, the eldest half-brother, Ryan Waygetter who was in charge of driving the camper, is the direct descendant of a pirate captain until he was born just as the campers reached the airport in time.

"Scott, we are here," said Ryan. He was wearing a light blue t-shirt under a black jacket with rolled-up sleeves and silver and black buttons, a pair of black pants with a brown leather belt, white socks, and dark brown leather hiking boots.

"Of course, Ryan. I don't think that dad told us about Mid-Autumn before," replied Scott.

"I know." sighed Ryan, scratching his short dark brown hair with wavy bangs combed on top.

"Yep," replied Scott.

Meanwhile, outside of each of the campers, a pair of hunting partner emerge from their RVs respectively. First was a freckled woman with a white hole earring in her right earlobe from a family of hunters who had green eyes and long, wavy ginger hair with the right side of her head shaved, and wore a blue shirt under an olive green jacket with a high white collar, a yellow angry emoji badge on the left side of its collar, and gray clips, a pair of tight black-grey pants, and a brown boots, she was carrying her two-years-old toddler son in her arms. The toddler had black hair and green eyes, wearing a black-white shirt, blue shorts, white socks, and red shoes. Besides the mother and son, a recently orphaned hunter from New Mexico who had green eyes, short, wavy brown hair, a mole beneath his left eye, and a mole by the right side of his jawline, he wore a dark mauve shirt emblazoned with a gold skull and three stylized gold roses under a black leather jacket with silver buttons, blue jeans and a pair of black shoes, he sports a silver necklace tucked behind his shirt and is accompanied by a chupacabra named Ronnie Hawk wagging his tail cheerfully.

"Gwendolyn Harper? Are you sure that the kids's dad is talking about Chinatown?" asked Luke.

"I know, I bring my son Arthur with me." said Gwen, carrying Arthur in her arms, "I'm worried that my boyfriend isn't here." she sighed that her boyfriend Pierce Cromwell wasn't here for her and their son.

"Yeah, I'm taking Ronnie Hawk with me, but he was able to shapeshift because Scott uses his power to turn him into any animal he was," added Luke.

"Speaking of which, where are the kids?" wondered Gwen, shrugging with one arm while carrying her son.

"Hmmmm...." thought Luke, rubbing his chin with his hand, he looked around the parking lot and spotted three children coming out of the DIY camper with each luggage and backpack, "Scott Jones, Ryan Waygetter, and Chelsea Delaney, I should know," he smirked and crossed his arms. The blue-eyed half-brothers turned around and saw Luke and Gwen appearing to greet them and their childhood friend.

"Oh, hey Luke, Gwen. How you do?" greeted Scott, scratching his blonde spiky, neck-length hair with messy bangs behind with his left hand. He wore a full-sleeved dark red shirt under a dark green jacket with red buttons and two pockets, a pair of dark blue jeans with a brown belt, white socks, and red sneakers.