Chapter 3: Invasion

As they were inside of Professor Oak's Laboratory, Goku got to see three pokémon standing on a table. Charmander at the right, Squirtle at the middle and Bulbasaur on the left.

Professor Oak - Now you choose, Goku.

Goku - I'm going to pick Charmander.

Gary - That was fast. Anyway, here is your 10 pokéballs and a pokédex.

Professor Oak - At the Indigo League, you will need at least 10 pokémon in order to compete numerous trainers all over the region.

Gary - But before you compete at the Indigo League, You must have 8 gym badges.

Goku - They are collected at gyms and you must win a gym battle against the gym leader, isn't that right?

Bonnie - Yes, that's right.

Goku - Now I'm getting hanged of this. I had never experience this kind of lifestyle. All I do at my home is train in order to get stronger, fight numerous beings, eat, sleep, repeat.

Bonnie - I see. Now that you've got your starter pokémon, let's go catch some wild pokémon.

Goku - Sorry If I have many questions, but how do I catch a pokémon?

Professor Oak - It's simple. Use your own pokémon to battle the pokémon you wanted to catch, weaken him / her, then throw a pokéball to the pokémon. Once the pokéball stops shaking and you heard a ding sound, it means that you already caught the pokémon you wanted to catch. He explained.

Goku - I understand, Professor. And to enlarge the pokéball, you will press the button at the center of it, right?

Gary - Correct. You must enlarge your pokéball before you send out your pokémon. You will throw your pokéball in order to let out your pokémon and the way you command your pokémon is saying the moves/attacks that they've already learned.

Goku - I see. Now how do I know if my pokémon has moves/attacks?

Gary - Hold the pokéball that has a pokémon inside it then scan it with your pokédex. It will tell to you all the known moves learned by the pokémon. As simple as that. He explained.

Goku - Oh I see. Now I understand. Thanks Gary.

Goku then grabbed one of his pokéball and tap on Charmander's forehead and he was now in Goku's possession.

Goku - Okay. 1 down, 9 to go. Let's go Bonnie. By the way, where will I register for the Pokémon League?

Professor Oak - Just go to the nearest Pokémon Center which is located in Viridian City.

Goku - Viridian City. Got it. Thanks for everything, you two.

Professor Oak - No problem, Goku. Now go and claim the title for being the Regional Champion. Same for you, Bonnie.

Bonnie - Thanks Professor. Come on Goku! She said excitedly.

Goku - Okay Bonnie. Right behind ya.

Goku and Bonnie exited the lab and proceed to the Viridian Forest to help Goku and herself to catch some wild pokémon.

While Gary on the other hand, also went out of the laboratory but went to different direction.

Professor Oak - Ahhhh. Kids these days, they grew up so fast. Well, time to go back to work.

The scene then changed to a forest where Goku and Bonnie are catching some wild pokémon.

Time skip brought to you by Chibi Goku and Chibi Bonnie, catching wild pokémon with a mixture of eating and taking a rest from here and there for about 5 hours.

The Omni Saiyan God and Supreme Pokémon Masterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें