𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 62

Start from the beginning

"No" Hajime said while crossing his arms. "But you have to train her anyway" Hana said. He sighed. "Fine" he said while holding his hand out to me. I blinked at him before shaking his hand.

My eyes widened when he squeezed my hand really tightly and I felt like it it was gonna break. "That's enough now" Angel said. I tried to pull my hand away but he held really tight and I had to aggressively pull away.

I rubbed my hand and Hajime just side eyed me. "Alright let's start training!" Yuta said. Training was pretty much hell because Hajime took every chance he had to go out of his way to make me feel uncomfortable.

"Can I get a snack?" I asked tiredly. "Does this look like a restaurant?" Hajime asked. I narrowed my eyes at him. "Y/n we can go eat after training" Yuta said. I nodded.

"Here you go Y/n" Hana said while handing me water. Just as I started drinking it Hajime hit my hand making me spill the water on me. "Hey!" I said.

"What's wrong" Yuta asked. "He threw water on me!" I said. "No I didn't" Hajime said while crossing his arms. I narrowed my eyes at him and threw the bottle of water at him.

he caught the bottle and threw it far away. "Get up! No more breaks from now on!" Hajime said. My eyes widened. "That's not fair!" I yelled. "Next time don't throw things at people" Hajime said.

I looked at Hana and Yuta. "It's okay Y/n training's almost over anyway" Hana said. Hajime made sure to make me suffer for the rest of training by the end of it I couldn't even sit up.

"Is she okay?" Hana asked while crouching down next to me. "Y/n?" Yuta said while shaking my shoulder. "She's exaggerating" Hajime said. "No you pushed her too past her limit" Angel said.

"I thought she was supposed to be a child prodigy" Hajime said. I glared at him then put my hand out towards him. "Y/n no" Yuta said while moving my hand down.

We left the training ground and went to the lunchroom and I waited at the lunch table while Hana and Yuta got me some food. Hajime sat down across me and silently glared at me.

"What are you looking at you brat" Hajime said. "You're looking at me..." I said in confusion. Hajime kicked me under the table. "Ow!" I said. "Y/n what's wrong are you okay?" Hana asked while putting the tray of food down in front of me.

"He-" Hajime cut me off. "Y/n's sore from training" He said. I just crossed my arms and looked down. "Come on Y/n. If you eat you'll feel better" Yuta said.

I started eating and I could feel Hajime's glare on me. "Hey can you stop that" Hajime said to Hana. She rose her eyebrow. "What are you talking about?" She asked.

"I can literally feel you staring at me" He said. 'You're one to talk...' I thought. Hana's eyes widened a bit. "What?" She said. A mouth appeared on Hana's cheek. "You're the one who's been glaring at Y/n this whole time. I'm not sure what you're thinking but I'm sure it's certainly unpleasant" Angel said.

"Watch yourself Kashimo..." Angel said. "What did you just say to me!? You better watch your mouth!" Hajime yelled. "Can you guys stop arguing! Can't we just eat in peace?" Yuta asked.

"I don't know that's up to Kashimo" Angel said. "It's not my fault this demon child decided she wanted to attack me! If I'm being honest is not half of this mess her fault!? We should just give her to Sukuna as a peace offering or something" Hajime said.

HAJIME'S POV

We stopped and looked at Y/n when she got up and ran out of the lunchroom. "Am I not wrong?" I asked. Okkotsu and Kurusu just glared at me.

"You are wrong. Get up! We have to look for Y/n" Kurusu said. I sighed and stood up. "She's being dramatic" I mumbled. We went outside the lunchroom and started looking around.

"Y/n! Please come out!" Kurusu called while looking around with Okkotsu. It had been about 20 minutes and we still couldn't find her. "This is pointless! She's being a little brat!" I said.

My eyes widened when Okkotsu smacked me straight across the face. Kurusu gave Okkotsu a satisfied look and a mouth appeared on her cheek. "If it wasn't Okkotsu it was gonna be me" Angel said.

"What the hell! Did you just smack me!" I yelled. "You've been being rude to her this whole day. At first it was just petty stuff but now you're just being an asshole" Okkotsu said.

"An asshole! You know what okay fine. You can go look for that little brat by yourselves" I said while starting to walk away. "It's probably for the best anyway... come on Okkotsu" Kurusu said.

I just walked around feeling angry because of what just happened. "I can't believe that guy... 2nd strongest sorcerer my ass I'll show him and his little clone that Angel loves so much... that little brat can't even defend herself" I mumbled.

I paused when I heard someone crying. I followed the sound and went over to the bushes to see Y/n was hiding there and crying. "Are you serious" I said.

Y/n looked at me and wiped her face. "Go away" She said. I rolled my eyes at her. "Get out now" I said while grabbing her arm. "No!" Y/n yelled while pulling away from me.

"I don't understand! I already apologized to you! I understand why you would still feel a little upset... and I don't need you to remind me that everything's my fault! I know!" Y/n yelled.

"I don't understand why you hate me though! Why!" She yelled. I just looked at her feeling slightly shocked. "Just go away" Y/n said while looking down. I sighed and went into the bushes and sat down next to her.

"Stop crying..." I said. Y/n looked at me in confusion. "I'm sorry for today... I was upset that I let you hurt me yesterday... it.... It hurt my ego... but I guess I went too far" I said.

"I didn't think before I spoke... Im sorry about what I said... if it makes you feel better you can slap me" I said while turning to her. She blinked at me. "Actually?" She asked.

"Yeah" I said. Y/n raised her hand then slapped me across my face making my head turn. I touched my cheek as it stung. "Damn that hurt..." I said while rubbing my cheek.

Y/n wiped her eyes and just looked down. "Let's stay here for a while" Y/n said. "Alright" I said. I looked at Y/n who just had a stoic look on her face and kept looking straight forward like she was thinking.

'I thought she would try to beat me up again honestly... especially after what I said... she's too nice...' I thought.

Y/N'S POV

After a while I was ready to leave and we got out of the bushes to go find Yuta and Hana. "Hajime" I said. He looked at me. "Do you want to borrow the book after me?" I asked.

"Really?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah... why did you want that book anyway?" He asked. "Because my dad read it to me" I said. "Gojo?" Hajime asked. I shook my head.

"Toji... I kinda just wanted something else to remember him by" I said. His eyes widened a bit then he deadpanned. "You really know how to make someone feel like shit without trying... you're too good to others... really... if I were you I would've killed me" Hajime said.

I just blinked at him. "Y/n!" I looked to see Hana and Yuta. "Are you okay?" Hana asked. I nodded. "Where did you find her?" Yuta asked. "In the bushes" Hajime said.

"So everything's okay now? You apologized?" Yuta asked. We nodded. "Let's not tell Gojo" I said. "You were gonna snitch on me!?" Hajime yelled. Hana and Yuta exchanged looks.

"Well..." Hana said while looking to the side. "I mean what you said was a little concerning!" Yuta said while putting her hands up in defense. "But yeah if everything's okay then we don't have to tell Gojo... it might be for the best" Hana said.

"Gojo isn't that bad right?" Hajime asked. Yuta, Hana, and I exchanged looks. "You're lucky you don't know" Yuta said. "Savor that feeling! It may be gone soon!" Hana said.

"What did he do to you guys?" He asked while raising his eyebrow. "You don't wanna know" Hana said.

_____________♥

HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! Until next time! SEE YA!😈