Nikolai: This is the charming Gorky Park, and you see it's on the banks of the Moskva River, here the first place was built where is the city of Moscow.

They sat on a long chair and began to watch the people. The air was nice and sweet, smelling of flowers and roses, in the park, was a collection of sculptures from the Soviet era, was Prince Tiger looking at her intently, and a lot of girls walking around, some with boys.

Nikolai laughed: Don't you want to get to know the beautiful girls?

Prince Tiger: Later... they're colored, hahaha

Nikolay: Do you not notice, Prince, that the population is different? You see that they are a wonderful mixture of cultures and races languages and traditions blend harmoniously creating a cosmopolitan atmosphere.

Prince Tiger: As Cool as the Commonwealth Experience

Nikolai: Rest assured, Prince, you are here with great powers. We have 6,000 nuclear missiles, and they are an inheritance. We have the Soviet Union here in Russia.

Prince Tiger was struck with interest and passion, "The second party also has the same amount."

Nikolai: But our missiles are old, and we have destroyed some of them, while others have been renewed. We also removed nuclear warheads and made them fuel for power reactors.

Prince Tiger: We have 300 of them.

Nicolas laughed, "Yes, united, we will be stronger, and we will complete each other... Look at this amount the common is how strong London will be in its positions and is the opportunity to restore the British Empire.

Prince Tiger laughed "Yes... But I do not hope that a nuclear war will break out, as this is a large amount that will make Earth an uninhabitable place.

Nikolai: Of course, me too... Our goal will be to appease our common enemies.

Prince Tiger: These are sensitive and dangerous subjects.

Nikolai: Don't worry... I will organize meetings for you with the employees of the Russian Ministry of Interior everything will be gradual.

The prince became anxious and afraid... and began to think deeply.

Nikolai got up from the seat and headed to the ice cream stand and he bought 2 half-liter ice cream boxes and gave one of them to Prince Tiger.

Prince Tiger: It's wonderful, it's delicious, it has a mixture of natural fruits

Nikolay: Relax, enjoy this wonderful, beautiful atmosphere.

An hour passed, and they were talking about many complex issues, and Prince Tiger was laughing a lot.

Prince Tiger: And what shall we do now?

Nikolai: I'll take you to the hotel... Be careful not to be seen without the mask.

Prince Tiger: This mask is annoying.

Three hours passed... Nikolai was talking to the exchange employee his friend

"Mr. Eager please investe for me about a hundred thousand US dollars in coins."

Eger: Currencies...a dangerous trade, especially digital ones like Bitcoin.

Nikolai: Well invest it in the original coins.

Eger: It may take a long time and I don't know the result.

Nikolai: It's my chance to invest in dollars and pounds sterling... Analyze the market

And ask for help.