[How Is Face Dog: The CP's front is so quiet, kk. I've seen him on stage before. He's always cold and aloof. Why is he so obedient in this game? Hahaha.]

Indeed, this guy is like a different person on stage. He doesn't even say a word when he's off stage.

[Have You Read Today: Not a fan. I saw their answer to the fan's name on another Weibo. They really put a lot of effort into it. I don't think they're the kind of group that's fooling their fans.]

[Teacher Fang Is Beautiful as a Flower replies to Have You Read Today: Although the CP's team is bad, they've never fooled their fans. Everyone's very good. They're very professional and cute.]

[Sweet Pepper Cutie: F * ck, I remember there are also such games. Many groups have done it before. But the most exciting one was when the paper fell and the two people accidentally kissed. I didn't expect there to be such an amazing second move! PTS is really good. What's the alpha behavior of pressing down on the back of the brother's neck??]

[Misery in the World: This group actually looks good. This is the first time I've seen them. But their front and busy faces are still YJJC. I just saw someone say that busy faces are alpha. Actually, their front is a bit like those beta alphag who deliberately pretends to be cold and aloof. He's really a huge alpha on stage. He's the type that doesn't care about anything and looks down on everything. The aloof Salt Face ACE on stage was kissed by the group boss off-stage. He's an immortal fanboy!]

[Watermelon _ Tarongpig replies to Misery in the World: I think Fang Juexia is a pretentious b! The ice beauty who looks cold and aloof is actually a well-behaved, gentle, and beautiful baby!]

[Empty Nest Girl replies to Watermelon _ Tarongpig: You guys are actually so serious about discussing AB's gender. Hahahahaha. If that's the case, I'm on AB's side. I think Fang Juexia is a beta whose pheromones are very weak!]

What's a pheromone? Isn't Omega a watch brand?

Everyone's discussion gradually entered the blind spot of Pei Tingsong's knowledge.

[Happy Fat Otaku Ke: There must be something wrong with this sugar paper kiss. I can't get out …]

[Six Men's Crosstalk Heavenly Group: The CP's team is actually very good looking and strong. From the lyrics, music composition, choreography, and choreography, it's all done by the members of the group. Everyone can go and find out more about it. Xiao Pei's rap ability is basically at the level of underground rappers. He beats most of the current male group rappers. Although Juexia is the main dancer, his voice is especially good. He's a complete hooligan! The other members also have their own characteristics. They're definitely not face blind! Everyone, let's take a look at our CP! Investing in our CP is a sure win!]

Pei Tingsong had always insisted that he did not treat his idols as a career. Sooner or later, he would leave Kaledo and become a proper hip-hop singer. However, every time he saw his fans conscientiously introducing their idols to others, he would still be moved. He entered the company building and was about to step out of the elevator when his cell phone vibrated. It was a chat record between Xiao Wen and Juexia.

[Xiao Wen: I'm here to supervise your operations! Juexia is slacking. Boss Pei, you have to work hard!]

[Little Tyrant: Nope.]

After acting cool with Xiao Wen, Pei Tingsong could not help but open the chat record that he had just received.

"What kind of tone is this?" He unconsciously imitated Fang Juexia's tone. "Wow, so many people … What kind of perfunctory speech is this? Does he look down on being a couple with me? "

Pei Tingsong had always been a stubborn person. Fang Juexia was like a thorn in his side. He looked cold and harmless, but he always pricked Pei Tingsong's heart and made him unhappy.

As he walked to the practice room, he opened the chat with Fang Juexia and typed a message.

[Kaleido Pei Tingsong: The company wants us to operate on Weibo.]

This time, Fang Juexia's reply was quick, which eased Pei Tingsong's mood.

However, he clicked on it.

[Nothing but beauty: Is that so? I didn't receive the notification.]

Notification??? His emotions took a turn for the worse.

Pei Tingsong held his cell phone with both hands. He lowered his head and did not look in front of him. He only replied angrily.

He originally wanted to write [Is the company going to write a script for you to act out step by step?]. However, he felt that something was wrong. Thus, he deleted it word by word.

I just want to notify you. Pei Tingsong nodded in his heart. That's right. Being cool was his usual style.

After typing these few words quickly, the absent-minded Pei Tingsong accidentally bumped into someone. He subconsciously apologized. When he looked up, it was coincidentally the heartless Fang Juexia. He was wearing a thin white shirt and holding a jacket in his hand. His cheeks were red. He saw that he had come out of the practice room again.

Under the dual effects of the collision and shock, Pei Tingsong unknowingly clicked send. At the same time, Fang Juexia's cell phone vibrated.

Fang Juexia looked at him with some caution and doubt. "It's nothing." He lowered his head and took out his cell phone from his pocket to unlock it. Pei Tingsong was about to walk around him when another person called out to him from the other end of the corridor. It was Cheng Qiang.

"Hey, you two are here. I have something to tell you."

Pei Tingsong frowned and pulled the zipper of his jacket up and down. "What is it this time?"

Cheng Qiang shrugged. "Do you remember the inside page where Juexia was intercepted? This time, I've invited you to shoot a couple's seal. They say it's an upgrade, and also to make up for the missed cooperation opportunity. "

Pei Tingsong rolled his eyes. Although he didn't get along with Fang Juexia, the way he acted was really disgusting. "You really know how to talk. When Fang Juexia was replaced, it wasn't so nice. I'm not filming. "

"Bo Shuo and Jia Xiduo are unforgivable?

Pei Tingsong snorted and turned his head to find that Fang Juexia didn't participate in this topic that was directly related to him. It was really the case that the eunuch was more anxious than the emperor. Fang Juexia put away his cell phone and looked a little strange. He looked up and stared at him.

"What are you looking at?" Pei Tingsong pretended to be fierce.

He looked hesitant and embarrassed. "What you said … is it true?"

"What do you mean by 'true'?" He didn't understand what Fang Juexia was talking about and frowned. "I'm not good at lying."

Fang Juexia blinked slowly and said slowly, "Oh, that's good." After that, he was called away by Cheng Qiang, who said that the composer was here.

Pei Tingsong walked to the small practice room where he wrote his rap lyrics. He took off his jacket and put it aside, then took out his cell phone to open the voice memo. But as soon as he sat down, he thought of Fang Juexia's reaction just now. The more he thought about it, the stranger his expression and gaze became, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

Finally, after half an hour, Pei Tingsong opened the WeChat chat between him and Fang Juexia again and saw the message he had sent. It was a very clear message.

[I am a comrade.]