1

It snowed heavily in Beijing at three o 'clock in the morning. After the program recording, Fang Juexia got into his agent's car and went back to the dormitory. He looked out of the window in a daze. The concrete forest was silent after the snow, and he felt like a stiff limb that was finally covered with a quilt and waiting for its rest.

The program had been recording for too long, and the indoor game exhausted Fang Juexia. He was not good at socializing, but he had to compromise with the exposure.

"Juexia, are you tired? How long did it take? This time, it's really … "Agent Cheng Qiang glanced at the rearview mirror. In the lens, he was covered by a large and fluffy black down jacket, and his pale face was almost sunk into the darkness. It was like a beautiful shadow, sealed in the mirror.

Fang Juexia's face was half-turned, and the light red birthmark outside the corner of his left eye peeked out from his forehead. He vaguely caught a glimpse of a faded maple leaf buried in the snow outside the window. Wan Qiu, who fled in a hurry, forgot about it, leaving a touch of red in the snow.

Or maybe he was wrong.

"Eight hours and forty-two minutes," he said precisely and softly. Then he answered the first question, "Fortunately, I'm not tired."

"Sleep more before the next recording, don't go to the practice room." Cheng Qiang turned the steering wheel and changed the topic. "But you almost didn't say anything after that, so this won't do. The TV station didn't give you much screen time, and if you don't say anything, it will be cut out. You're someone who can attract a lot of fans with your face, so as long as you have screen time, it's a victory. "

Fang Juexia knew that Cheng Qiang was thinking for him, so he forced a smile and said in a gentle tone, "Okay, I'll definitely do it next time."

Hearing this, Cheng Qiang couldn't say anything else. Fang Juexia was a member of the six-member boy group Kaleido, which was a treasure that their company picked up. After all, he used to be a trainee in the top domestic entertainment company, Astar. He had a fan club before he debuted, and it was rumored that he would debut as the center of the company's new boy group. However, something unexpected happened. Fang Juexia actually left his original company on the eve of forming the group and came to Star Map. After practicing for two years, he debuted from Kaleido as the main dancer and the second lead singer. He was the soul of the group.

At the beginning of his debut, there was quite a stir. After all, Fang Juexia's popularity as the strongest trainee had yet to fade. There were also loyal fans who had been waiting for him. Cheng Qiang, who had just taken over this group, was also full of enthusiasm and anticipation. After all, these children were good-looking and capable. It was just that he hadn't expected what happened next.

It did not feel good to die prematurely.

Cheng Qiang suddenly remembered something. "Oh, by the way, I was supposed to shoot the inner pages of the magazine tomorrow …" He still felt angry when he thought about it, but he didn't want to affect Fang Juexia's mood, so he said in a relaxed tone, "You don't have to go. They have other arrangements."

Fang Juexia actually found out about it in the afternoon. During the break, he heard his assistant, Xiao Wen, making a phone call. She was cursing, "What's so great about the five major magazines? What's so great about the traffic?" She seemed very angry. Later, he found out that the inner pages shoot and interview that had been finalized earlier had been intercepted by an actor who had recently become popular because of a popular web drama. Losing the opportunity to work should have been a discouraging thing, but Fang Juexia was relieved.

"It's okay. There will be opportunities in the future. That magazine now owes us a favor." Cheng Qiang comforted him. "It's fine now. You don't have work tomorrow morning. You can sleep in and eat something good. You've lost weight recently. Oh right, go back and tell Ling Yi that if he orders takeout in the middle of the night again, I'll force him to lose weight. He doesn't have any self-awareness as an idol. His face is all meat. Is he trying to become a comedian … "