Sleepy Cuddles <3

- There are 2 swear words in this! If you're uncomfortable with that, you don't have to read this oneshot :3 -

It was 2 in the morning and Jay was tossing and turning, but no matter what, he couldn't fall asleep, even though he was exhausted.

" Come on.. Fall asleep already!! " Jay said to himself in his head.

" Ughh.. "

He sat up and looked over at Alex, who was sound asleep. He envied him. Jay sighed in frustration and went up to go get a drink of water. Jay made sure to try and be quiet as possible since he didn't want to wake up Alex and end up feeling guilty for it.

Jay grabbed a cup and walked over to the sink. He turned on the sink and filled the cup halfway full of water. He wasn't a fan of tap water, but he just needed a quick drink.

As Jay was sipping his cup of water, a sleepy Alex got out of bed and walked behind Jay, wrapping his arms around him.

Alex yawned.

" Mmh.. Jaybird.. what're you doing up..? It's 2AM. " Alex asked.

Jay put his cup down.

" Well um, I couldn't sleep. So, I just got a cup of water. " Jay replied. " What about you? Why are you up? ..Did I wake you? "

" No, you didn't. I was already awake, and I was trying to fall back asleep. I heard you leave the room and decided to see what you were up to at 2 in the morning. " Alex explained.

" I could've sworn I was really quiet, oh well. " Jay thought.

" Oh, okay. That makes sense. " Jay replied.

" Mhm. Anyway, why don't you go ahead and finish your cup of water and try going back to bed, 'kay? "

" Eh. I don't think I'm gonna go back to bed. I think I'll just stay up for the rest of the night. " Jay said, rubbing his eyes.

" You sure? I could help you, y'know. Plus, you're kind of bitchy and grumpy when you don't get enough sleep. " Alex joked.

Jay smiled and giggled a little.

" Haha, very funny, Alex- But, how are you going to help me? What are you even going to do? " Jay questioned.

" Perhaps we could cuddle? We haven't done that in a while and maybe it'll help you fall asleep a little. " Alex suggested.

Jay thought about it for a moment.

" Alex is right. We haven't cuddled for a while since we are usually busy doing our own thing, maybe it will help me fall asleep... " Jay thought to himself.

" Okay. Let's try that. But if it doesn't do anything, I'm going to be pissed off at you- " Jay jokingly said.

A smile grew on Alex's face.

" Alrighty then! You go drink the rest of your water and I'll be in our room, waiting for you."

" Okay! " Jay smiled

Alex walked back in their room, got in bed and laid down. Jay picked back up the cup and drank the remaining amount of water.

Jay walked in the bedroom and closed the door behind him. He got in bed and laid down with Alex. Alex pulled Jay close to him and wrapped his arms around the tired man, holding him close. Jay shut his eyes and felt himself slowly falling asleep. Alex kissed Jay's forehead and played with his hair.

After it only being 10 minutes, Jay was asleep. When Alex was half awake and half asleep, he could've sworn he heard Jay sleep talking, mumbling " I love you, Alex. " So, Alex whispered, " I love you too, Jay. " with a little smile.

The two of them ended up sleeping very well, despite Alex's snoring which woke up Jay every now and then.

They had a great night. :)

-x-

[HIIII!! IF YOU READ THIS, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!! WORKED REALLY HARD TO MAKE IT AT LEAST DECENT <33]