18. ✰ 𝕞𝕪 𝕘𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝 ✰

________________________

I haven't seen Muichiro yet at all. It's been almost two weeks since I came home to find the note he left. I've went on several missions already, and no sign of him. My birthday has even passed.

I'm starting to get worried. I haven't even received a letter from him. Where is he???

I've studied the note over and over again. There is no clues on it for where he's even at.

It's been about two days since my last mission, so I'm expecting a new one soon. The letter I wrote Kyojuro has made it to him, since my crow has come back. I told him that Muichiro and I are together now. I'm sure he will be pleased about it. I also wrote Senjuro a letter, just a few things like asking him how things are going.

Tomiokas visit has been running through my mind. However, I've tried to think logically about things. Nezuko hasn't eating anyone since she became a demon, and that was almost two years ago. The chances of her eating anyone now are slim.

However, what will the other Hashira think of me? What will Master think of me?? What will Kyojuro and Muichiro think of me??

I feel incredibly selfish with all these questions running through my head. I wish I'd never been assigned that mission with Tomioka sometimes.

What if Muichiro breaks up with me? What if he gets so upset with me that he doesn't even want to see me anymore?

There isn't even anything I can do at this point. I just have to wait for Tanjiro to be caught or Nezuko to eat someone. All I can do in the meantime is my job, slay demons and train.

That's exactly what I've been doing. So many missions. So much training.

However, I can't say that I haven't improved. I've improved at a much faster rate than before, too.

I need my boyfriend back!! He needs to be done with his stupid mission and come home to me and be in my arms. He needs to warm me up in this cold weather. God, it's fucking freezing!!

Not only that, but I only have one more thing remaining to offer him for his memory training. The song his mother hummed and the way she stroked his head. With my great memory, I still remember exactly how she did it. I'm just not too sure about how to approach this yet.