Jay asks me as he looks in my direction. Jay instantly stands up and grabs the camera and runs out of the hotel room.

I look and follow after him. I grab the key card and close the door run after Jay.

I turned on the chest camera and look at Jay through the darkness of the night. He was running after the hooded person. Jay was shouting for the guy to stop.

As I caught up to Jay the guy turns into the woods. I follow after him as Jay tries to catch his breath.

I follow after him and managed chase him into an abandoned building. He runs into a room as I continue to chase him.

I run into the room and is met with a punch to my face. I grunt and fall to the floor. The guy tried to run, but I grab his leg making him trip.

I scramble to my feet and pin him down. The hooded guy struggles to get free, but I keep him pinned down.

Jay comes not long after and helps me tie him up. I search his pockets and find a pill bottle, a tape, a picture of Thana with stains on it, and a note.

I open the note and read it out loud.

" She isn't doing any better. You made her hurt more then you know. She will come for her revenge. She may not look, or think the same after this. I want to make her feel better. "

Me and Jay look at each other.

" What does this mean? Who are you talking about?"

Jay questioned the hooded person. He looked in Jay's direction then to the stained picture of Thana that's on the floor.

" Why do you have a picture of      (Y/N)? "

Jay asked as he looked on the floor. All the guy did was shrug and sit there.

" Answer the damn question! "

I shout getting impatient. He gestures the letter towards the stained picture of Thana.

" So you're talking about (Y/N)? "

Jay asked as the guy nodded.

" What are you planning on doing to her?! "

I quickly question as I grab him by the collar of his shirt. He let's out a low chuckle as he hangs his head. I look at Jay.

" Answer the question, or else... I'll take off your mask. "

Jay said as he reached for the black cloth. The guy stopped chuckling and looked at Jay.

The guy sighed and gestured to the stained photo of Thana. Me or Jay really didn't look at the stained photo, so Jay picked it up and immediately turned red.

Then the guy let out another chuckle as Jay looked away and handed me the photo. I let go of the guy and grabbed the photo.

I looked at the photo and saw Thana naked from a far. I blush slightly, but I punch the guy. He let out a grunt and fell to the floor.

Then we head a metal pipe being dragged on the floor, and then whistling. Me and Jay hid and left the guy on the floor. We are still able to see the guy.

As the sound grew louder it came to stop, but the whistling continued. The guy looked at the person and tried to get up. The pipe was tossed towards the guy.

I then we see the same girl with the skull mask walking towards the guy. Jay was moving to try and find something useful.

The girl tilts her head and picks up the stained photo of Thana. She shook her head and slapped the guy which made him growl.