One

*Kyrie Irving in a swimsuit*

Meanwhile at the water park in Santa Monica Beach,

Kyrie Irving was enjoying a swim along with his friends when he noticed Paul George was at the pool. Kyrie freaks out and goes to the pool. "Oh you're here Paul, I didn't expect you to come here," Kyrie became surprised that Paul George came over to see Kyrie. "Oh hi there Kyrie how's everything going?" "Oh it's been great, what have you been doing here?" Kyrie asks Paul George. "I just came by to stop by to see you, you know Kyrie, I was hoping if I can join you for the first day because I do have feelings for you," Kyrie's friends witnessed Paul George talking to Kyrie Irving.

Kyrie Irving: Oh... yeah about that? What makes you think of the plan that you decided to see me.

Paul George: Well because I really like you.

Kyrie Irving: as a friend.

Paul George: more than a friend Kyrie.

Kyrie Irving: What is it then?

Paul George: Will you be my girlfriend? I just wanted to start a relationship with you.

Kyrie Irving: sure Paul.

Paul George: thank you so much, I can't wait to start our journey together.

After being asked out by Paul George, Kyrie's friends including Jayson and his boyfriend Jaylen Brown were excited when they witnessed Paul George asking Kyrie Irving to be his girlfriend. "Does that mean you and Paul George are going to be together?" "Yeah and he seems very interested in me," Kyrie replied.

Kyrie Irving POV:

My friends were excited that me and Paul George are officially going to be a couple and please don't ask me if me and him are going to plan for the baby because I'm still on the dating level with Paul George and I wanted to slow things down with him. First of all, I don't want to be in a rush to get pregnant at the moment, so I wanted to focus on getting the best time for the NBA seasons. In fact, I wanted to have a talk with Paul George just in case he would ask me if me and him can consider starting a family on our own.

*Kyrie Irving takes things slow with Paul George*

It would be a great idea for Paul George to know that he wanted to take things slow since Kyrie doesn't want to get pregnant early. In fact, he had to use the protection to prevent unwanted pregnancy since he was afraid that his dad would find out about it and be mad at him.

Kyrie Irving: Umm Paul, can we talk?

Paul George: yeah.

Kyrie Irving: so I heard that you wanted to start a family with me right?

Paul George: yes? Why is that?

Kyrie Irving: Actually, I don't want to get pregnant early since I have to focus on the NBA career. So maybe I was thinking if we can take things slow.

Paul George: Sure! We can take things slow and you're right, I don't want to be in a rush to start a family either.

Kyrie Irving: Thank you I knew you'd say that because my family members kept asking me if I wanted to have kids with you. They were like: Kyrie when do you start becoming a mother? I was like: ehhh I think I'll just take things slow for now.

Paul George: Alright no problem. We can enjoy our time together before we can decide if we want to start a family on our own.

After discussing about taking things slow in their relationship,

Kyrie Irving and his boyfriend Paul George decided to relax at the beach. Well you know if Kyrie Irving was going to consider becoming a mother, he can do that, but as of now, he can just focus on himself instead because he talked it out with Paul George and yet, he and Paul George agreed that they can take things slow.

Paul George POV:

Kyrie Irving had a talk with me about taking things slow and yeah, I know for a fact that he doesn't want to get pregnant just yet. Anyways, me and him are going to enjoy our time together.

*Kyrie Irving and Paul George- Cuddle session at the beach*

Kyrie Irving was snuggling with his boyfriend Paul George at the beach while the beach goers were walking around and swimming together with the kids. He placed his hand on Paul's muscular chest feeling his heart beating.

Kyrie Irving: You know what? If never mind 😂

Paul George: why? What happened?

Kyrie Irving: nothing nothing.

Paul George: Oh okay.

Kyrie Irving: I love you babe.

Paul George: I love you too hon.

Later on,

They were taking a nap on the beach. (I was playing the sometimes by Alex G in which I could picture Kyrie and Paul George snuggling together in which I will put it on the next chapter.)