Melissa Pleads the 5th

Start from the beginning

I nod. 

"Work on your technique for those ballet positions and practice your solo at any chance you get. You never know when Abby is going to call you in to show her the solo yes?" I nod and he gives me a hug.

"You have to focus, I mean it y/n."

"Ok you can go!" He says and I leave the room. 

*Three Days till Competition*

I was in tap right now. There was a little before I had to go and show Abby my solo, So when that was over I went out to the dancers den to find Kenzie.

"Kenzie will you watch my solo please?" I said throwing myself on top of her.

"Whyyyy?" She sighed

"Because you are not doing anythinggg and Chloe is busy! Doing the trio with Maddie and Nia so you are my last hope!" 

"I will do it in here so you don't have to leave!" I said getting up pointing at her.

"Queue the music!" She starts that music I do everything until this one part that I forgot but the immediately remember it again. 

That fumble put me behind on music so I ended late. "It's good your just late" Kenzie says.

"Y/n Abby wants you to come work on your solo while we do the trio." Chloe says and I nod. I wave bye to Kenzie and go inside. 

"You have till I finish this to work on you solo" Abby was watch it trio when Melissa came storming in. 

"Abby I'm sorry to interrupt but I am not going this weekend these people are doing it again. So my kids and I are we're leaving we are not going to the competition this week end" She says 

"Come on Maddie we're leaving" She says walking out of the room Maddie doesn't move. A few minutes later she comes back in and tells Maddie that they are leaving.

Maddie tells her that she is going to that competition and that she really wants to go. Melissa agrees to let her go only if Abby takes care of her. She then takes Kenzie and leaves.

"Maybe when you get home tonight  or when you have a private moment with your mothers, Tell them to keep their mouth shut and stay away from Melissa!" Abby yells at us.

"There's two things you don't talk about weddings and divorces, it's none of their business and they are causing trouble!" 

*Interview with Christi* 

Abby always has to drag our kids into things, she thinks that everything she says to them is appropriate and what's not around our kids.  

Well here's a clue, if it makes them cry it's probably not appropriate.

*Interview over*

Kelly then comes into the room and we all walk over to the door. I stayed by Chloe's side though. 

"Stop screaming at our kids!" She says 

"Kelly you're an adult!"

"I don't care!" 

"Melissa talks about me and says stuff about me too!" Kelly says

"Not about your husband!" Abby says back

"And you talk about my mother! So shut up Abby!" Kelly screams back

Chloe takes my hand and we go upstairs where our mom and Holly is.

"Chloe, y/n we didn't do anything wrong, don't listen to Abby, go get your stuff" She says gently pushing me gently to the dancers room.

I get my stuff and we all leave.