Melissa Pleads the 5th

Start from the beginning

*Up with the moms*

Kelly: In Chicago we should go out.

Christi: Oh yeah.

Kelly: What's that called when you go from bar to bar? Like where all the bars are on one street?

Christi: Rehab?

Both laugh.

Melissa: I didn't want to tell her the news! I wanted her to her it from all of us.

Holly: And I was going to say that there is excitement and happy news and we're in a dance studio-

Christi: And-

Kelly: Abby Lee is in the building!

Christi: But I think that she has been replaced by a pod person because she is acting way to nice and I haven't seen that kind of behavior in nine years.

Holly: That means she's up to something.

Christi: I don't know, I think she is handling you with kids gloves and-

Melissa: Look Nia is trying to tell you something!

Holly: She's in a trio?! 

Christi: Yeah!

Kelly: Yep!

Holly: No way!

Kelly: So where the hell have you been doctor Holly?

Christi: You have really made a gallon effort to be here ever since you know, you were wrapped on the knuckles with the ruler for not being here the first week.

Holly: I showed up and I'm here, I had some lose ends to tie up at school and I have decided that I am going to take a leave of absence for next year.

Christi: Oh yay! 

Holly: I am going to be spending more times with my friends-

Kelly: With us!

Y/n's Pov: 

"Keep your foot flexed on the fan kick anddd run to Jete!" 

"Make sure you turn you foot all the way out!" 

This solo is defiantly more difficult skill wise, there are a ton of ballet movements in it and well I haven't been going to ballet classes. 

"I want you to run out and arabesque right here and 3 2 1 go!" James says and I run out and do the arabesque and stop in like a crouching position.

"Now you need to remember that you are wearing a giant crown on your head so you can't fumble in the turns and really stretch your leg out just think about pulling it away from you in your turns. " 

"Ok!" I say and he shows me some more parts of the dance. 

*Interview with y/n*

This week my solo has like a dark background but not really. I just really like the tiara it makes me feel like I am queen. 

*Interview over*

The dance is more about high school dance and Abby told me that it's supposed to be spooky and I have to make the judges feel like I am a jealous high school girl that became prom queen but is struggling with ...life?  

Um sometimes I think that Abby forgets how old I am which is seven, Though I am not complaining I like having solos I also like the song so! 

The dance is called 'All disasters need saving' and it's contemporary acro

"Pretty arms y/n!" James let's me go over it a few more times before stopping me.

"I know you can do it y/n just don't let Abby rile you up and defiantly don't let the fact that candy apples are coming to the competition get to you."