Chapter 3

I walked the familiar path of the helicarrier to the training room. The click-clack of my wedges could be heard all through the empty hallway. I walked up to the training room doors but they were shut tight. Hmm. I saw a door I hadn't noticed before, which trust me is hard since I designed the helicarrier. I opened the aforementioned door and saw a training room but it was smaller. As if for one person to use at a time. I saw a large mirror, ahh one way glass. They want to see how the Chameleon trains.

I unfolded my bo-staff from its bracelet form. Suddenly a army of hologram started attacking me. Fury upgraded the training. I smirked and activated the spear end. I used my staff as a pole vault to jump over the army of holograms and started using my Japanese training. I decided to save my energy since this was too easy, that means something harder is coming. And I was right.

In came Agent Ward, one of our toughest agents, but obviously he only sees the Chameleon he doesn't see a level 10 agent. I looks at me straight in the eye and tries to make me squirm under his glare. Honey please I taught you how to do that. I notice he has a bullet proof vest that means I can win by any means necessary.

We walk from opposite places in the room and meet in the middle. We circle each other until Ward grows restless and tries to punch me in the jaw. I quirk an eyebrow and grab his hand before it connects with my face and twist his arm behind his back. He grabs my right leg with his free hand and knocks me on my butt. I take the advantage since he's basically above me and brought my knee up to kick him where the sun don't shine. He doubled over for a split second which is just enough time for me to do a backflip and get on my feet again. Ward is getting madder by the second so he decides to draw his gun. Oooh bad choice Ward, I'm gonna have to do one-on-one training with you later. I unleash my bobby pin and turn it into a shield. I deflected his shots and by now I'm getting rather bored. Time to start the trash talk.

"Hey Ward! I'm getting rather bored here! I think Agent May could at least get a punch at me!" I yell at him. You see he and May have this sort of competition on who's better. I vote May! He growled at ran at me. I stood on my toes ready to pounce. He comes at me ready to round house kick me. Since I'm awesome I saw that coming and pounced on his leg while it was mid air and heard the satisfying, craaaack. Yep I broke Ward's tibia. "Ah well I recommend bed rest and lift your leg with some fluffy pillows!" I tell Ward with a fake sickly-sweet voice. He lifts his head and with new determination comes to attack me. Yay! I feel the adrenaline pumping through my veins and I grab my staff off the floor and pole vault over Ward. In mid air I jab his shoulder with an electric current and Bam! He's out cold.

In come some level 1-3 agents to carry an unconscious Ward out. I swear he's hydra. That's right I know about Hydra. Nick and I are planning out our strategy. Anywayyyy... I'm still painless and peppy. "Who's next?" I ask the people in the mirror. In comes none other Agent Melinda May. Ooh a challenge! " 'Sup May?" I say with a tiny smirk. "Chameleon." she says with a nod. Ok then. I fold my bo staff and shield back to their places and turn N.A.A.I. on. "Assessing threat." Naai says in my earpeice. "Agent May has a uncovered pressure point at the base of her neck. I'm afraid that's it." Naai says. What did this woman bathe in the river of Styx?!?

May and I circle each other and she tries to kick me leg out from under me. Which sadly she succeeds... Wipe that smirk off your face May! I raise an eyebrow and triple flip back onto my feet. I activate my laser hoops to try and square her in one spot. She uses impulse and jumps over the lasers. Dang! I pole vault over to where she is.

Punch. Dodge. Kick. Vault. Stab. Repeat. This goes on for about 5 minutes before I decide to play a little dirtier. I wrap a leg around her right thigh and impulse myself to do a handstand on her shoulders. I bend backwards to kick her on her back. She falls face first but quickly rebounds punches me in the jaw. "Finally! I get hurt!" I say doing a small victory dance. Melinda looks at me like I'm nuts. Which I probably am. I stop my little jig and run at May ready to use my rocket boosters at last second. May runs at me too. Oh swell. Right before we're going hit smack dab in the middle i activate the rocket boosters and fly over her head burning some of her perfectly comb black hair. Oops. I swear May turned hulk and charged at me. Note: don't touch May's hair unless you want certain death. She collided with me causing me to hurl all the way across the room. I stand quickly and decide to paralyze her cause I'm getting tired. I run at her and pole vault when she least expects it and pinch a spot on her neck, hard, and she's out like a light.

I walk over the the one way mirror and bow. "I'm tired now soooo... bye" I say to no one in particular.