Mahir closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He calmed himself and recollect every ounce of reasoning classes he took during his CLAT examination preparation. How his teachers explained to him big legal reasoning questions with a basic logical approach.

'Bless me Ajji' he prayed. Looking straight ahead, he started speaking, "Afternoon all the delegates present here. My name is Mahir Jaisingh, and I'm here to apply for the post of the Legal Advisor. I'm extremely sorry for not coming at the assigned timings for the interview. Actually I can assure you that I'm not solely responsible for the delay.

All of you are aware about the Mumbai traffic. Let me tell you something that Mumbai ranks 2nd in the list of the top 10 traffic concentrated cities in the country according to the survey of Indian express. And since it's the peak monsoon season, the traffic is then times more hazardious than ever. The heavy population of Mumbai having private transports occupying the roads and the deteriorated drainage system of Mumbai leads us to use only one route,i.e the national highway. Every vehicle in the city is on the highway route.

With so much vechile concentration, the average capacity of the roads to hold vehicles decreases relatively, causing traffic hazarsa at various intervals and places.

Today morning I was stuck in a similar traffic hazard that led to me being late for the interview. Though I was the one who became late, it was not my actions that caused the delay in time. Even law states that for the outcome of someone's actions the other should not be held liable.

At the end I would say that I'm extremely sorry for the delay from the depth of my heart. With all the given facts and the analytical statements, I hereby rest my case."

Pin-drop silence consumed the room. Everyone was looking at Mahir.

Mahir scanned the entire room and his eyes stopped on Aarya. Aarya was looking at Mahir. Something passed between them. A very strange feeling was building inside him, whenever he looked at her. Was it because of nervousness, or fear, he didn't really know. But there was something that always made him look for her brown orbs.

He observed Aarya. Minutes flew by with no one uttering a word. Mahir was becoming very restless. He stared tapping his legs on the floor and looking here and there trying to read everyone's expression.

Suddenly Aarya got up and left the room. Everyone got up and started moving outside. Mahir was confused.

What happened?? Am I selected or not?

Selected?! Dude did you even hear yourself. What was that? Was it even an interview. They made a fool out of you. She made you a laughing stock.

Shut up!! It's not what you think.

What? Do you have any other explanation for their reaction?

His overthinking came to an abrupt stop when Mr. Kadam handed him a paper and said, "Welcome to Shekhawat and Daughter's. And yes, be on time from tomorrow, our boss doesn't appreciate her employees being late for work.",and went out of the room.

Mahir was frozen to his spot. 'What just happened?? Did he really get the job? But how?'

He was still wondering when his phone rang. "Yaara, where are you, did you give the interview?? What happened?? Did they select you?? Tell me."

Kaurav started throwing a series of questions towards him when Mahir said,"Easy there tiger. I'm at Shekhawat Industries, yes I gave the interview, and yes I got selected."

"Yeahhh brooo, partyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Mahi yaara, lets celebrate your success the old school way. Our way bro. Come, let's  party tonight, tomorrow is the weekend anyways, lets get to our home ground baby!! Uskey baad to tujhe kaha hi time milega. Let's go bro, what say?!"