(young) Remus lupin x y/n

House:Slytherin
Animagus:snowy owl
------------------------------
I sit on a branch in the tree in the quad I watch the marauders talk under me I chirp and hop down to a lower branch and one of the marauders look up at me now if I was in my normal form I would be one blushing like a mess and two they would look at me in disgust because I'm a Slytherin..but I have had a massive crush on Remus he's so sweet and shy ugh I squeak softly at him he puts his arm out and I fly down and land on his arm Sirius raises his eyebrow "is that your owl Remus?" He shrugs "no I have a great horned owl" Sirius looks at me as the bell rings I quickly fly off I fly to a empty hallway and shift back into my human self I straighten my robe as I begin to walk to potions on my way there I get pushed into a wall "lucius Malfoy.. great" he grabs my hair and gets in my face "well well well if it isn't the little l/n.." I smirk at him "hi there luci how are you doing I heard someone pranked you by dyeing your hair bright pink such a shame I didn't see it" he growls softly and punches me in the stomach I bit back a scream of pain "damn you hit like a girl" I smirk at him he grabs my neck"your a smart ass for being a useless girl.." I spit in his face he quickly steps back and wipes my spot off "you little bitch you spot on me!" I roll my eyes as I grab him by his neck and press the tip of my wand into his throat "hay Malfoy you wanna know something about me why no one says my last name" I lean into his ear "my name is y/n riddle and let's just say..I know some spells..like...imperious, cruciatus and the killing curse so you should watch your self pretty boy..." I let go off him as I glare at him he straightens out his robe and quickly walks away rubbing his neck. I sigh softly I hear clapping and the marauders walk around the corner"well done y/n you told off Malfoy" I look at him" I'm not in the mood for your guys bullying" Remus whispers to Sirius and Sirius nods"y/n are you a animagus's like us??" I look at them and I look away"maybe why" Remus walks up to me and picks a small white feather from my hair "you were the white owl in the court yard" I look away "and I got to get to class.." I hear someone running up to me"why do you always ignore me I know Sirius and James are bully's but I'm not so why Ignore me?" I blush and look down"I like you...that's why" I feel the girl on my arms slowly leave I hold back tears "I know you won't you hate me because I'm a Slytherin but-" Remus softly kisses me deeply he smiles softly"shh I like you to silly" I smile shyly as his friends wolf whistle"so you wanna hangout now?" I blush and nod Remus smiles and grabs my hand and we walk away with his friend"