"Sensei.. You know.." He muttered as he now was close to your face just inches apart from touching nose.

"...?" You look confused which make Dazai chuckle as the other hand on your chest as the other still on your face as he caress it again.

"I always missed you.. All this four years.." He whispers as he smile a bit.

"But today.. We can fulfil my wish.." He said cheekily which you were abit confused until, he suddenly pull you in as you lost your balance making you both fall onto the river..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"We caught something!" Shouted a person alarming the trio who rushed to the scene.

"Another body?" Exclaimed one in shock until, the two detectives took notice of the brunette who was hung upside down.

"Oya? Atsushi-kun, Didn't thought I would see you her.. Today" he said as he pause for a moment while looking around.

"What brings you.. both here? Also am I.. the only one caught here?" Asked Dazai abit confused as Ranpo blink and shook his head.

"A death body was found.. too" he simply said as Dazai look panick for a moment.

He was relieve to see that it wasn't his sensei that have died but now he worried if you have drown away sort.

"Were you expecting someone else?" Asked Ranpo with a raised eyebrow as Dazai chuckle.

"Maybe?" He said as Atsushi frowned and asked how Dazai got caught in the river which Dazai simply replied.

"I was simply Swept by the river"

.
...
.
...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

--whereas--

"You are surely drenched, what happen?" Asked the pinkish dark hair women while staring at the man who was sitting on the river banks with his clothes and hair drench wet.

"Let's..say.. I was caught up in a suicide attempt" he said simply as the women chuckle then frozed when comprehending the words.

"Wait.. Sucide?"

"Yeah" he simply said while standing up with a small frown present on his lips.

".. Beside the point.. Why are you around this area anyways?" She asked as the male Sighed again.

"Apparently.. Nakahara and I plan to visit you"

"Oh? Did he come too?"

He simply shook his head and let out a sneeze making the women chuckle.

"Come on now then, You might need new clothes to wear."

"Right.. About that.." He hesitantly gaze away as she look confused until her eyes widen a bit.

"From.. where and whom did you steal money to travel here"

"I did not steal, I can guarantee you that" he said with a serious tone as the women just stare at him unsurely.