Four

Lunch soon rolled around as Felix sat at his table with his friends.

"You won't believe it! Hyunjin sat next to me in lesson a second ago, he was really nice to me and he was very funny." Felix said, completely forgetting that Hyunjin and his friends literally bully and pick on his friends.

"Hyunjin? A-as in, Hwang Hyunjin?" Han asked and Felix nodded, not looking up and continued to eat happily.

His friends looked at each other confused, then back at Felix. Felix looked up and dropped his smile, seeing their all looking at him with a weirded face.

"What?" He asked.

"Are you forgetting Hyunjin and his wolfgang baddies literally bully us." Jeongin said. Felix gulped down his food.

"Oh yeah.." he whispered, but loud enough for his besties to hear.

He then looked back at them.

"But.. I'm not friends with him." Felix lied.

"You sure?" Seungmin asked and Felix nodded, lying.

"Yeah! I don't know why he sat next to me. I mean, there were like four empty seats and he decided to sit next to me, I-I really don't know why. But, he was nice and funny and he helped me, a lot in the lesson." Felix said. His friends just nodded and started eating.

Suddenly, speaking of the devil, he walked over with a smirk and stood in front of their table. They all looked up at him.

Felix gave Hyunjin a sort of 'go away' look but Hyunjin just playfully rolled his eyes at Felix and then looked at his friends.

"So." He started, taking a piece of food of Han's plate and putting it in his mouth to chew and swallow.

"How are you all today?" Hyunjin asked.

"Uhhh..." is all Han could say right now.

"Good.. I guess?" Jeongin answered.

"Yeah?" Han said, confused, not knowing if Hyunjin is joking with them or being for real.

"We were good till you came." Seungmin said, not caring.

"Hm, understandable. I mean, I have bullied you nearly your whole life." Hyunjin said.

"Yeah. And why are you here?" Seungmin asked, frowning, annoyed.

"To see my friend of course." Hyunjin said as he looked at Felix. Jeongin, Han and Seungmin also looked at Felix, Felix just nervously smiled.

"So he is your friend." Han said, disappointed and looked quite annoyed and mad.

Same with Seungmin and Jeongin.

"Well-"

"Yeah. We are." Hyunjin cut Felix off "why? Did he not tell you?"

"He told us you weren't." Seungmin said, stabbing his food repeatedly.

Felix gulped, feeling upset. His friends were clearly annoyed and angry with him.

"Oh.." Hyunjin dropped his smile, he then cleared his throat "I'll go. Bye." He said quietly before he disappeared and back with his friends, laughing and talking. Felix and his friends just ate silently, not daring to look at each other.

After a while, Seungmin broke it.

He sighed, "why did you lie Felix?"