Issei's abilities

Superhuman Strength, Speed & Durability.

Master Marksman & fighter.

Highly Advanced Regeneration Factor: His regenerative capabilities allows him to regenerate from being blown to shreds , turned into a bloody puddle, bisected, decapitation, etc.

Intangibility: Issei possess the ability to go through solid objects.

Shadow Manipulation: Issei can manipulate shadows into physical forms/weapons for however he wishes. He could also travel through these as well.

Blood Manipulation: Issei the ability to control and absorb spilled blood with just his mind. He can also manipulate blood into physical weapons.

Mind Reading: He can hear the thoughts of other people when he chooses.

Telekinesis: He is able to manipulate objects with his mind, and it has a city-size range.

Flight: He is ably to fly.

Telepathy: Can speak telepathically with others.

Hypnosis: Issei can hypnotize people and gain control weak-willed people to his own will.

Third Eye: Issei's sixth sense. He can see through illusions and improves his vision and accuracy.

Blood Drinking: Issei can drink his victim's blood to absorb their soul, and even their knowledge and memory. His blood drinking skills are hugely unique, able to drink blood through clothes and skin. He can draw in blood from thousands of people over vast distances.

Soul Absorption: Issei absorbs the soul of anyone he kills.

Shapeshifting: Issei can turn into bats or any animal and he change his appearance.He can also turn into just an armophous mass of darkness.

Illusion Manipulation :The ability to cast illusions.

Summoning: The ability to summon familiars, the souls of those whose blood he drank or essense he has absorbed in a variety of forms that either sprout from his body or swarm around him as an army numbering in the millions. These familiars can also include animals such as horses and the weapons and abilities that the familiars possessed in life. He also gains the abilities and memories of his familiars.

Release States:
There are shown to be six levels of restriction and six corresponding states, with lower numbers meaning greater levels of power.He use his restriction system called the "Cromwell Approval" seems to influence this. It is noticeable that Issei's attire changes according to how much power he is using.

Boosted Gear:It allows the you to double your power every ten seconds without a limit until you reach your limit, whether it's your physical abilities.