-

i walked back into the halls of hogwarts, feeling disgusting.

nobody knows what i did..

but i know.

i saw maddy talking to pansy as she walked the opposite way as me. she examined me and softly smiled before looking back at pansy in a snap.

whatever, that was just a joke. i dont love her.

i wont.

i wanted a response from her though, does she love me or not?

-

i walked into my next class and placed my backpack down next to desk.

'mr riddle, can you come here?' professor quirrell called. i inhaled a sharp breath and walked towards her.

'yeah?' i asked, crossing my arms.

'madeleine black is on the verge of failing my class.. and since you have such impressing grades.. i was hoping if you could help her study.'

'help her? why not anyone else? what about blaise?' i ask, pointing my hand out at him.

'please, i will give slytherin 10 points if you help her study so she can at least catch up a little.' he sighed.

'i dont know—'

i was quickly cut off when the door opened with a small laugh as madeleine walked in.

'here she is. mrs black, come here.' he calls out. i let out a long sigh and look at her. shit.

madeleine moves her hair behind her ear and walks up to his desk.

'whats up?' she asked, looking at me and back at professor quirrell.

'as you might already know, your on the verge of failing my class.' he explained.

'its kinda hard to miss.' i watched her gorgeous lips move as she softly laughed..

look away, mattheo. what the fuck is wrong with you?

'anyways, i was hoping you and mr riddle could study. he has the top grades in our classes and im sure he can help you build your way back up.' he smiles.

'study?' she softly laughs, shaking her head. 'i dont need a tutor.

'you do understand if you dont catch up, you will be kicked out of hogwarts, correct?' he says, crossing his arms.

madeleine looks up at me, examining me once again and sighing heavily.

'fine.'

'great, you two can use my classroom after lunch during your free period. you can sit down.' professor quirrell said pointing to our desks.

madeleine gave me another stare before turning around to her seat. i lightly smirked and walked away to mine.

-