── chapter seventeen

Start from the beginning

"out the womb? that's crazy." kenny exclaims. "well i gotta say, i ain't gonna lie you are pretty good. we hooped a lot today and he went off."

"coach got a better clip than him."

"the thing about coach cam," nelson trails off and thinks about it for a moment. "honestly, he's just ass. he's a nice person but he just can't coach for shit."

"i can't coach for shit? i haven't lost a game in a month for both the boys and the girls. actually two months." cam mentions, glaring at nelson. "okay, vienna's turn."

"alright, i'm from mexico but i moved to houstan texas when i was very little." vienna explained, glancing over to nelson who smiled at her. "i'm 14 and i've been hooping since i was 4."

"finally, a serious one." cam spoke up, dapping up vienna. "now what do you like about me?"

"what i like about coach cam," vienna starts and smiled at him. "he pushes you to play your best and put 110% effort out there."

"this is why vienna is my favourite. a great fucking example why she's my favourite." he points at her, high fiving her. vienna laughs and leaned back into nelson, laying her head on his shoulder while she laughs.

kenny claps his hands, getting their attention. "so, we got a little question from the fans."

"for who?" vienna questioned but she already knew who it was for by the look on kenny's face.

"for you and nelson."

"shoot away." nelson said.

"how long have you and vienna been dating for and how did you get to the relationship point?" kenny asked, cam covers his mouth and so does lavar.

"that's a good ass question."

vienna and nelson look at each other, smiling and their cheeks turning red. vienna looks back at kenny, letting nelson answer the question. "so uh, we basically just clicked right away. there was really no awkward stage between us, we just had that instant spark between us." vienna nods her head to confirm.

"we've been dating for like, a month now i think. almost two." she said, furrowing her eyesbrows in confusion. she started mumbling the date they met and then the date they got together. "yeah for a month, two months on the 14th."

"nelson is a little rizzler." lavar said, putting his hands on nelson's shoulders. he laughed as he shook him.

"so, let's talk about the time some more. can we start with the girls and then with the boys?" kenny asked and cam nods his head. "okay, who's on the team for the girls?"

cam took a moment to swallow all his food before speaking up. "okay, so we got hailey, vienna, breya, jasmine, enid, jada, tori, jashlynn, aurelia and naomi. our starting five is usually breya, jasmine, enid, tori and vienna."

"breya is a beast on the court, she's super tall and can come in clutch for baskets." vienna spoke up, dipping her bread in the sauce before taking a bite. nelson reaches over to grab some of her food, she pushes his hand away.

"nelson and vienna, is your parents okay with you travelling with cam all the time? do you ever get home sick?" kenny asked them.

nelson was the first to speak up, "my parents are completely okay with me travelling with cam, they love him and our families are such a close group. i lowkey get home sick sometimes, you know, i'm a momma's boy so it's hard to stay away from her."

"bro's called himself a momma's boy." lavar laughed at him, covering his face.

"lavar, shut up." cam exclaims and then looked at vienna. "vee?"

"my mom is chill with me travelling, she's honestly used to it because we would travel a lot when i was younger as well. i play other sports so its just back to back tournaments where we have to travel places." she explains, wiping her mouth with a tissue.

"ya'll already know that she gets home sick. like really home sick." nelson points at her.

"yeah, i do get home sick a lot because i'm very close to my family. we do everything together and my parents split up when i was younger so my mom took on both roles as a mom and dad. i'm very close to her and my siblings. so it's hard being away from them all the time, but you know, i'm growing up."

kenny nods his head in agreement. "right, that's a hella good mindset."

"bro, vienna is one of the most positive people i know." cam cuts in, glancing over to her. nelson kept trying to steal her food so she just reaches over and grabs his drink, chugging it.

the rest of the video, you could see nelson and vienna goofing around with each other, laughing with each other. they're definetely seeing edits on their tiktok feed when this video comes out.