Chapter 6: A Tour Of The Death's Domain (3)

Börja om från början

"Kim Rok Soo, we will be working together for a while. I hope that we can get along. Let's try our best to save our world."

Zarvan held Kim Rok Soo's hands. His voice doesn't sound fictitious at all. Kim Rok Soo could feel the sincerity in the Time's words.

"Of course, my lord."

'I was planning to do that anyway.'

Kim Rok Soo was going to get revenged for him and his family. He had already gotten a vision about what to do in his head.

'I'll get my slacker life after that.'

Kim Rok Soo had decided to live leisurely after everything had been solved.

"... Just call me Zarvan."

He quickly let go of Rok Soo's hands. It wasn't necessary to call him so formally. Even if he was a God, Kim Rok Soo and Zarvan had become 'comrades' from the moment they decided to work together. And also because Zarvan didn't like being called a lord.

'Comrades, huh...'

Kim Rok Soo guessed that was true. Zarvan wasn't the crown prince Alberu Crossman of the Roan Kingdom at that moment, and Kim Rok Soo was not Cale Henituse of the Henituse territory anymore. The Gods also treated him equally as he was also one of them.

Kim Rok Soo nod his head to tell that he understood what Zarvan had said.

"I'm glad that you understand. Then of you go. I'll see you in a while."

Zarvan pushed the two outside of his room and shut the door.

'... He's really in a rush.'

Kim Rok Soo's felt Zarvan was a little childish, putting his work aside like that. Never he would have thought that the Time had this side. Kim Rok Soo felt weird after he had met and talked directly to Zarvan for the third time.

"We shouldn't bother him anymore. Let's continue our tour, shall we?"

Kim Rok Soo nod his head. Both of them then quickly head off.

Meanwhile, in his workplace, Zarvan sat down on his sofa and looked at the empty plate of cookies.

"I guess he really like sweets, after all."

Kim Rok Soo had a sweet tooth. Zarvan chuckled as he took a note in his mind. He found out some interesting facts today. Zarvan then quickly returned to his desk and started working on that pile of paperwork while humming to some melody.

***

"We will be heading to the first floor next, as the third floor is just bedrooms. Is that okay with you?"

Kim Rok Soo nodded in response. He didn't need to see other people's bedrooms.

As both him and Azazel walked down the stairs, Kim Rok Soo could see a huge kitchen with a lot of modern kitchenwares and utensils, a big dinning table and chairs

"Woah..."

Everything looked shinny. Both the table and the kitchen was made by white marbled stone. It was very fancy, but very minimalist at the same time.

"As you can see, this place is the kitchen, and it's also the dinning room. It's kinda great, right?"

Kim Rok Soo nodded. This place was adequate. He would be very happy if he could cook in a place like this.

"You like this place?"

Azazel asked Rok Soo as he saw his boy looking at this place with amusement.

"Yeah. This is amazing."