a legendary maiden

Izzy's pov I was cleaning the dishes while the kids are out with there father I heard someone come in giggles pengy kins I love and all but you kiss me way to much peng gasp your not my husband I ran but they grabbed me UGH LET GO OF ME LET GO she said dark goon I put a cloth over her mouth with knock out medicine on it you got the note he said evil goon hehehe yeah geez peng scored one alright he said yeah yeah let's just go he said panga I ran inside the house MOTHER WERE HOME huh mom mom dad where's mom she said pango mom mom mom he said peng huh a note I read the note as it said dear peng I took your wife here's a PICTURE OF HER HURT BODY if you want her back you have to fight me for her grrrrrr sighed ex husband Len grrrrrrrr he said azure oh peng good to huh what's wrong he said (in this story shaglin is married to redson shagla is married to azure)redson is something wrong that your not telling us huh I looked on my phone getting pissed LON TOOK MY WIFE AND HES HURTING HER he said azure i ran into the kitchen seeing her in it sighs ok your ok he said peng I slammed my fist on the table LEN TOOK IZZY he said then we need a plan but sighs dbk can you get wolf guy here he said dbk I can try oh there he is he really shaggy hey you OH HELL NO he said azure wait dbk macaque monkey king everyone forgave me wolf guy i.m sorry for everything he said sighs fine I forgive you why was I called here he said Len and lon took Izzy and shaglin he said I did my thunder stomp THEY TOOK MY DAUGHTERS he said yes they did he said peng Len took Izzy when. I was out with the kids he said redson and lon took shaglin when the kids was out with my mother he said peng I look at my wedding picture hang in there my wolf queen i.m coming gasp wait wait a minute I know where they are there at the old abandoned house he said azure how did you find out peng he said o-oh uhm I took her there and we made out a couple of times three five ugh ok ok ten times he said penga and reda FATHER THERE MIND CONTROLING MOTHER they said peng I ran outside gasp IZZY GRRR DARKER STOP IT he said darker hahahaha have fun fighting your own wives oh as fir the others mk sandy pigsy tang monkey king shaggy Jr you might what to check on your wives HAHAHAHA he said peng I OFF GRRR BABY STOP WHOA I.M NOT HURTING YOU he said Izzy SHUT UP AND FIGHT BACK UGH WHY WON'T YOU FIGHT BACK she said I pinned her on the ground CAUSE YOUR MY WIFE MY QUEEN THE MOTHER OF MY KIDS sighs babe please fight it I know your in there your stronger than this this mind control I see her fighting it yes yes baby come on fight it he said I broke free I cried gasp p pengy kins she said I kiss her passionately he said I kiss back happy she said shaglin I attacked him but he doged me every time GRRRRR FIGHT BACK she said redson no i.m not fighting you she came at me I held her close DARLING LISTEN TO ME I love you please please please fight it fight his control huh HURK ACK DARLING I started crying PLEASE DARKER DON'T TAKE HER FROM ME PLEASE LOOK AROUND YOU ALL THE KIDS THEY NEED THERE MOTHERS he said darker I looked around seeing mind controlled wives fighting there husbands and there kids crying he said please please hic hic please stop it please he said all of you really love them YES WE DO he said azure THEY MAKE US HAPPY he said pigsy WHEN WERE DOWN THEY CHEER US UP he said tang WHEN WE ARE AT OUR LOWEST THEY ARE THERE he said sandy THEY ARE THERE FOR US he said syntax THEY TURNED US GOOD AGAIN he said mayor WERE HEROES BECAUSE OF THEM he said mk PLEASE STOP THIS MADNESS DARKER PLEASE CAN'T YOU SEE THE LOVE WE HAVE FOR OUR WIVES he said shaggy Jr PLEASE PLEASE SHE MADE ME GIVE GIRLS ANOTHER CHANCE PLEASE PLEASE he said darker sighs I released them from there mind control leaving i.m.......sorry for the pain I caused huh kid he said panga I forgive you she said no no kid I mind controlled your mother kidnapped her hurt her I don't deserve forgiveness he said (cliffhanger)