Sh; unaku oru gift kondu vandhu iruke...

A; aii ennadhu 🧐

Tantadaaa ...

He gave a toy which looks like a boy ..that to her dream boy features..

A; epdida ....semmaya iruku ...

Sh; unna pathi enaku teriyadha ...

He hugged her and kissed her templete....

S; love di abheyy ...

A; love you more da shiveyyy 😘

She kissed his cheeks .

Both spent brother and sister time ...

She slept in his embrace hugging him .

( Yaaru la thambi or anna mele kaal kai potu tunguvinge 😂😂😂 ..na tunguve 😁😁)

Full of darkness and she was eagerly waiting  dressing like a bride girl .there light on-ed and where a handsome man stood wearing a groom attire .he was looking hot and handsome .she was looking hot and beautiful.

When he took one step lights were on-ed and he walked and came near her revealing his face ....

She was drooling over him and admiring him .he winked at her and she blushed ....

A; un peru enne ...

Ab; ARJUN ....

Next day morning she woke up in her brother embrace .she kissed his forehead and took that toy and whispered 3 times ....

A; ajju ...Ajju ...Ajju ...

She giggled and kissed that toy forehead and placed safely  ...and headed to restroom .

She stood infront of mirror and closed her eyes tightly remembering his face but no she didn't memories his face ...

But she was happy that atleast one time he showed his face .she moved near mirror and kissed it tightly....

She giggled and winked herself ....and

.she got refresh and started studying for her exams ....

Soon she finished her exams and her friends all went to cafe and Smitha boyfriend proposed her and she  got betrayed by him .but actually he was escaped from that type of girl and Smitha brainwashed her ....

(Chapter ;25. Palaya ranamgal)

(Now I'm going to tell abhiram side 🙂)

Abhiram was happy and extra active in these months .when he saw her missing him .he felt bad and showed his face and they create little memories and he made her memory fade of his entry but made her to remember that he came and showed his face ....

Months passed and now her exams also over .he was happy that she is going to office  and  learn something.both can work on same project ....

He was feeling uneasy in the morning .his mother memories hunting him .he hold his head and his eyes turning into red ....

Rakshan came inside hearing his shout ....

R; macha calm down da . ennachu da enne pannudhu ....

Ab; macha ..enaku ...enaku amma nyabagam varudhu da .enaku mandaye vedikura mari iruku .ni Inge irundhu poidu unaku edavdhu agidu ennala ...

R; unne vittu epdida pove .

Ab; enne pathi kavala padadha poda ...

He throwed him out of his cabin and broked all the things and he was looking like a beast .

It was evening sun dawning ...he was breaked all his tables ,mirror and photos and frames ...

Suddenly he heared a voice .which made him more anger ....

'' Sh; ni poyya da .ni ennode illusion ah .na veru karpana Mattu dha pandrena unne .theva illama hopes valathukurena .en friends Ella ni Nijam ille very karpana apdinu soldranga.enaku romba kastama iruku da....''

his blood boiled hearing her .he shouted and punched the glass wall ...

Ab; avanga sonna ivaluku enge pochu arivu .avanga sonnangala ivaluku doubt ah .appo adhu veru arvam Mattu dha love la ille ,appo andha I love you la poi ...I love him kude poi ...ellame poii ...en valkaile ellarume poiii dha ...poiii Mattu dha ....fuck the hell out of this life ....

Ahhhhhhhhhhh ....

He throwed big flower plot in floor .it bounce back and pierced his hands ...

Again he heared her saying ....

Ab; podhu di en porumaya sodhikure .appro romba varutha paduva...

But her words ....he lost his cool ...

''ni varuviya anju ni varuvenu enaku nambikaye ille .''

Ab; appo nambikai illama dha enkude irthana naal pesuniya .you have no feelings for me .I'm just mad to think you have feelings for me .....ini neeya eppo variyo annaiku dha Indha mogatha katave....

In a swift he was in her dream ...

He hold her arms and glared her deathly and she feared to see him like that ...

Ab; ni eppola down aguriyo na appola vandhe .aana innaiku ni sonna vartha ennala thanga mudile.....sooo ennaiku unaku nambikai vandhu enne kupudriyo annaiku dha un dream le varuve adhuvara indha mogatha kude kata mate unaku ....

He broke down completely .he was crying and breaking his knuckles banging the glass wall ....

He passed out in the spot while bleeding his hands and legs .....

Suddenly his nose  and ears also bleeding 😳🥺...

Mayavan varuvan 🤞✨

How was it ...

Indha chapter konjam length ah dha kuduthu iruke ...paathu pannunga,

Comments mukyam bigiluhhh 😌