𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

"That's enough." Greta grunts.

"Jenna. It's going to be okay." Elena cries.

Greta flicks her wrist and another circle of fire surrounds Jenna. Jenna retreats from the flames, looking terrified, "I just want Amber." Jenna cries, "I just want Amber."

Old Witch House

Jeremy and Bonnie have joined Kaylee, Amber, and Sam all going through some grimoires. Jeremy looks at Amber, "Are you sure you're ready for this?"

Amber nods, "I'm done with Elena. I'm done sacrificing not only myself but my family for her."

"Hell yeah." Sam cheers.

"Amber..." Josh runs into the room.

"Josh?"

Alaric walks into the room, "You mind if I have a second with Jeremy?" Everyone walks out. Amber looks at Josh.

"What's going on?"

"Follow me." Josh gently grabs her hand and leads her upstairs.

Elijah and Stefan were upstairs and Elijah sighed, knowing this would hit Amber. "Josh? Stefan? What happened?"

"He took Jenna..." Josh reveals.

"What?" Amber asks.

"Klaus took Jenna and turned her."

"Into a vampire?" Amber clears her throat.

"Yes."

"He's using her?"

"We saved Caroline and Tyler-"

"Tyler?! What happened?!"

"There's a lot. I'm so sorry." Elijah apologizes.

"This is because of me. Because I 'killed' myself. He's doing this because he has no hope." Amber starts breathing heavily.

Sam grabs her shoulders and turns her to face him, "Hey! We still have our plan, right? We can save her. I promise."

Amber nods, "Yeah. Yeah." Her breathing returns to normal.

"I'm going to 'offer' myself. Give you guys enough time." Stefan nods.

"Are you sure?" Amber asks.

"Yes."

♥ ____________________ ♥

Bonnie looks at Amber, "You got this."

Amber nods, "I got this."

"I'll be by your side until the end."

"Forever?"

"Forever."

"Amber?" A voice calls from upstairs.