STARISH: Hijirikawa Masato x Reader~

"(Y/n)-chan!! Let's go eat lunch together!" shouted Tomo, who held onto Haruka's arm like a lifeline. "Sure." you responded calmly, making your way towards your redheaded friend. The 3 of you made your way to the bustling cafeteria, checking over the menus with your lunch cards in hand. "Hm. I don't know what to get...Anything seems tasty right now." you muttered to yourself as you (e/c) orbs scanned over the menu for the third time. "How about I help you order and we share the food, my Lady?~" asked a sultry voice in your right ear, causing you to jump back in a startled manner. "Oh..uhm..that's okay, but I'm old enough to make decisions for myself. I may just order (f/f) and eat it with Tomo-chan and Haru-chan." you replied to Ren, who gazed at you with somewhat saddened cold blue orbs. "Are you sure, Lady?" asked Ren. "Oi, Ren, leave *Y/n)-chan alone." stated a calm, but warning, voice from behind you. Quickly, you turned around to meet the concerned gaze of your crush, Hijirikawa Masato. "Hijirikawa-san." you said softly, gazin gat him with a relieved expression. Unknown to the both of you, Ren decided to leave, now leaving only you two to converse with each other. A blush was present on both of your face as one of you tried to break the awkward silence. "AWWW! you two look so adorable together~!!" state Tomochika as she stood beside you, a tray full of food in her grasp. "You two should be a couple! it would be super cute~!" she said, causing your face to heat up even more than it was. "Only if (Y/n)-chan is comfortable with a relationship with me, that is." Masato said, causing you to almost faint due to his words.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hope you guys are enjoying the One-Shot series so far~