The Carnival 🎡🧸

The music in my earbuds blasted through my airpods as i study whilst my roomate Serenity was doing god knows what, suddenly theres a light tap on my shoulder,

"Hey does my hair look good?" she asked, "yeah? where are you going missy??" she said as she slightly raised her eye brow, "oh me and Matt have a date tonight!" she smiled slightly giggling and blushing, "oo have fun stinkabutt," I responded, "i will pookie thanks" she smiled and went back to getting ready as i put my airpods back in listening to Novacane by Frank Ocean.

Around 30 minutes later I get another tap on my shoulder, "Heyyy so Matt said his brother is forcedully tagging along, we're just going to a carnival, you wanna join?"

"yeah of course!" I got up and put my airpods in the case and began looking for an outfit, doing my makeup, and finally settling on a dark blue zip up hoodie, graphic black tanktop, and jean shorts.

About fifteen minutes I finished my makeup as I hear a knock on our apartment door, "I'll get it." Senerity said, walking to the door.

"MATT!!" She ran and hugged him, Chris walking by sticking his tounge out in a joking disgust. "Hey Chris, this is my bestfriend Miyah, so now you don't have to third wheel!" Serenity smiled.

"Hey" I said smiling, "Hey Miyah." He said with a slight smile. "Are we all ready to go?" Matt asked looking at everyone.

"Yeah let me just get my shoes" I said, grabbing them, and lacing them up. We all walked out of the apartment and down the hallway, "I'LL DRIVE!" Serenity yelled running down the stairs, "works for me I am TIRED of constantly driving chris and nick everywhere." Matt said with a sigh.

We all got to the car, Serenity in the driver seat, Matt in the passenger seat, and me with Chris in the back seat. We arrived at the carnival after a short drive and Serenity parked the car as we excitingly hopped out the vehicle.

Serenity dragged all of us to the fireball ride, she knows I absolutely hate this ride but she loves it so its okay. We all get on, theres four seats in a car, two on each side, so i get sat next to Chris while shes next to her little boyfriend. The ride starts and I instantly began to panic out of fear.

As the ride started to move and go upside down more fear filled my body, while Serenity and Matt were both screaming with joy and laughing with their hands in the air, Chris noticed my distress and reached his hand out to me, I held his hand, he slowly moved his thumb trying to comfort me, my nerves got better and the ride eventually stopped after what felt like a whole eternity.

After we got off the ride we somehow got separated, I was with Serenity and the two brothers were off by themselves. Me and Serenity went and go drinks and she told me to go wait in line for the farris wheel and she was going to go on fireball again while I saved us a spot in line.

I made my way to the farris wheel, noticing Chris waiting there while Matt also walked towards fireball, at least they wernt forcing us on it again. I walked up to Chris and we waited in the line, Serenity and Matt were behind us so we got on the cart for the ride, but after it closed we realized they didn't follow us on and just slowly waved at us before getting on a different cart.

The cart slowly goes up, the darkness of the night finally catches up and its pitchblack out, right as we reach the top of the ferris wheel, we stop, and fire works begin to play out in the night sky.

"Fire works, cool" Chris says trying to act cool but failing as he lets out a big golden retriever smile. I giggle as I turn around to watch the fireworks, but I notice as Chris moves closer to watch them with me. As he's watching the fireworks I can't help but notice how the fireworks light up his beautiful blue eyes, he glances and sees me looking, I quickly turn my head back to fire works as he lets out a big smile.

I tried not to look back at him again, but he slowly moves closer yet again before I feel his eyes looking at me, I turn to see him looking at me, except he didnt look away, instead, he slowly grabbed my face and kissed me under the boom of a pink heart firework in the sky.