↳ 𝙎𝙚𝙞𝙟𝙞'𝙨 𝙊𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨

Comenzar desde el principio

"I'm sorry, we must be in the wrong apartment." His mother says, and your face gets warm of embarrassment. You clear your throat before you say,

"No. You're in the right place. Mr. and Mrs. Gojo?" You watch as they slowly nod. They aren't really sure why they're here, Satoru just told them that he wanted to introduce them to a special someone, and they assume that's you... You're just so underwhelming. You introduce yourself before you tell them, "Please come in."

"Uh..." They hesitantly walk into the apartment, and immediately they're met with the sounds of Tsumiki and Megumi arguing. Luckily, they know that they're not your kids since Satoru had told them about the kids that he started taking care of. They walk to the couch and take a seat, searching for their son.

"Tsumiki, Megumi, settle down. Or start fighting in your bedroom." You tell the fighting siblings, and the pair cross their arms. Tsumiki dramatically turns before walking to the bedroom while Megumi chooses to sit down in the loveseat of the living room. Satoru's parents look uncomfortable, his dad having his hands on his knees, while his mother overall looks tense.

"Where's Satoru?" His mother asks, and just as the question leaves her lips, they hear Satoru in the hallway.

"Who's a clean baby now? You are, yes you are." says Satoru in a stupid baby voice. His parents look at each other, confused as to what they hear.

"Satoru! Your parents are here!" You yell, hoping that the man will come faster to save you from this awkwardness. Maybe Satoru was right and his parents didn't have to meet you nor Seiji. Satoru's parents look at each other, trying to figure out what's going on. You take a seat next to Megumi, and you patiently wait for Satoru to walk out to the living room.

"So um–" His mother begins, and before she can finish her sentence, Satoru makes his appearance, holding baby Seiji. Baby Seiji wears an orange and blue romper with a giraffe on it. Satoru is grinning as he holds the baby. Satoru's parents eyes widen when they see Satoru holding a baby.

"Hi. Aren't you two a little early?" Satoru asks, his parents completely shocked. They stare at baby Seiji, and Satoru apologizes, "Where are my manners? Mom, dad, this is my son. Seiji."

They take a moment to stare at the baby as Satoru holds him down to their level. White hair, blue eyes– Not only those characteristics but the fact that the baby looks just like Satoru when the latter was a baby.

"You have a son?" His mother asks, looking at Seiji. Her eyes shift back and forth between her grandson and her son. Well, she certainly doesn't need to see a DNA test.

"Well I certainly didn't pick him up from the streets. Isn't that right, Megumi?" Satoru jokes, and Megumi furrows his brows. He's caught off guard.

"Huh– Hey!" The boy yells when he finally gets it. Satoru's parents really don't know how to react– This is something that they should've known about before Seiji was born. But they are glad that they get to meet the baby.

"Why are we just finding out?" His father asks, trying to take the baby from Satoru's arms but Satoru doesn't allow it. Satoru walks over to you and takes a seat next to you. You look at your baby, smiling at him, and your heart melts when Seiji smiles back at you. Satoru's father is pointing at you, trying to come up with words but he's too astonished to say anything. Until he's finally able to say, "So you're the mother of our grandbaby."

"I am." You sheepishly smile as you admit it. The air around you is beyond awkward, although you weren't expecting anything else. "I wanted to tell you sooner but... I couldn't have contacted you."

"Are you a sorcerer? Do you come from a clan?" Satoru's mother asks, and you blink slowly. It's nice to know that Satoru's occupation isn't made up. You shake your head. She raises her brows, "Do you see curses?"

"I don't..." You shake your head. You take a deep breath before you say, "Satoru told me what they are though."

"Alright..." Her lips are pursed together. There's so many things to ask, and she doesn't know where to start. But to begin with, she wants to hold her cute grandson.

"Um... I am making dinner." You announce as you take Seiji from Satoru's arms. "Could you please set the table?"

Satoru doesn't waste a second, standing up to do as he's told. You stand up as well, smiling at his parents. "Would you like to hold him?"

"Yes." His mother responds. You walk over to her and hand her the baby. Her features soften up as she holds her grandson, same as Satoru's father. You really don't understand why he wanted to keep the baby a secret, they seem to be taking it well, but considering that Satoru was hiding a big part of his life from you, he had no option but to keep it quiet so his secrets wouldn't spill. "Oh, he looks just like Satoru."

"I wish he didn't." You joke, and they both laugh. Satoru's about to yell something, but he can't help but smile as he listens to the interaction.

-

Dinner went better than expected, and after getting the kids to sleep, Satoru is trying to cuddle with you in the bedroom. You're focused on your phone, not paying much attention to what he has to say. You're laying on your side, and Satoru's arm is wrapped around you, his head resting on your arm, watching what you do on your phone.

"Can I ask you something?" Satoru speaks up, and you hum in response. He waits for you to turn off your phone and give him just a bit of attention, but you don't. "Why are you so distant?"

"Distant?" You respond, finally putting the phone down. Satoru's head stops laying on your arm. He sits up on the bed, and you do the same. You try to act confused, but he's right, you are distant. "What do you mean?"

"It just feels like you can't stand to be in the same room as me unless it's about Seiji." Satoru confesses, and you chew on the inside of your cheek. You have so many emotions bottled up, and you don't really want to share them. "And maybe I'm just reading things wrong–"

"You've just kept so much hidden from me, and that's upset me. You didn't even care to explain until my life was in danger. Also the whole dating Leiko thing... I just haven't had the time to process it all because I'm focused on Seiji." You answer, and he understands where you're coming from even though he's so impatient.

"You do know that the whole thing with Leiko was a sham, right?" Satoru tells you. "I just wanted to protect you, even if it meant hurting your feelings and putting her in danger."

"I know, Satoru. It's still a lot to take in." You answer, laying on your side again and using your phone. Satoru kisses your cheek.

"Take all the time you need. I'll be waiting here."