Love The Way You Lie [Alois Trancy x Reader | Song Fic]

Start from the beginning

He buried his face into your neck again and you just sat there and let him hold you. As soon as he hit you, you felt like a piece of you died. You felt blank. You knew he wasn’t the same. You knew he wasn’t going to keep his promise.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Even Angels Have Their Wicked Schemes

But You Take That To New Extremes

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

And you were right. Ever since that day he began to abuse you. It got worse and worse. At first he just slapped you and shoved you but then he began beating you and shoving you down the stair case.

You could feel the blood pouring out of you as you hit the last step of the stair case and then the floor. You could feel your broken bones and you felt extremely light headed. This was by far the worst fall you had experienced.

You could hear Alois giggling from the top of the stairs. “That was fun! Wasn’t it ____?” He asked, that psychotic giggle would be burned into your mind forever. You couldn’t find your voice. You couldn’t answer him. You could hear him running down the stairs. A shadow was cast over you as he looked down at you, hands on his hips, lips turned up into a sneer.

He pulled his leg back and gave you a hard kick to the stomach. You could feel the colour draining from your face as you coughed up blood.

“I’m sorry Alois. Yes that was very fun.”

“Well get up! If you enjoyed it so much let’s do it again!” Alois said, that psychotic little giggle that you hated so much escaped his lips.

You lost a lot of blood, broke a lot of bones, and you didn’t have the will to live anymore. The only thing that kept you here was that promise you made to Alois, but not even that could keep you here any longer, as it was your time to go. That fall was more than what your fragile body could handle and you knew that.

“I’ll always love you Alois. Don’t you ever forget that. I tried to keep my promise, but I’m afraid I can’t any longer. Goodbye my love..” You said as you looked up into the face of the man you loved, he looked so confused, so innocent right now. And that’s how you would last remember him as your eyes closed for a final time.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

But You’ll Always Be My Hero

Even Though You’ve Lost Your Mind

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

“____? _____ wake up! Stop playing around it’s not nap time yet!”  Alois shouted as he kicked your lifeless body.

“____?” He whispered.

He dropped to his knees and crawled over to your lifeless body. He started shaking you as tears poured down his face.

“_____! ______ wake up! This isn’t fair! You said you wouldn’t leave! You promised you wouldn’t leave me! NO! I LOVE YOU! Just wake up...”

Alois cried and cried. He clutched your lifeless body as he cried into your neck and nuzzled it like he used to. He stayed there for hours holding you and crying. He knew you could never return his embrace again. You could never tell him you loved him again. You could never kiss him again. And you could never promise to never leave him again. Because you did. And you broke that promise.

The servants didn’t dare interrupt or pull him away from you. They knew how important you were to him, even though he treated you terribly.

He cried into your neck, sobbing endlessly. He would never run out of tears for you. He whispered into your ear as he cried. He lied there with you in his arms, like he used to, he nuzzled your neck, like he used to, like he won’t be able to do it again.

“I love you. I’m sorry, I’m sorry I broke my promise, I’m sorry I hurt you, I’m so sorry...”

You were gone. And so was a piece of his heart.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I Love The Way You Lie

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Love The Way You Lie – Ariana Grande

(Author's Note: Black butler, the pictures, the characters don't belong to me. The pictures and characters all belong to their rightful owner's and you belong to you.)