Chapter 1

Prince Alexander POV

"Prince Alexander, your father wants you in his office." Franklin says to me coming to my room.

"Alright Franklin, tell father I will be there in a minute." I say as I walk to my father's office.

When I get there I see my mother and father behind his desk" Father, what is it you wanted to talk about." I ask him.

" Son it is almost time for you to take the throne. However, you can't do it without a bride," he says to me.

" Father I told you that I will only marry when I find someone who loves me for myself not my money title." I say starting to get annoyed.

"I know that son, but you are almost 19 years old you need to find a bride," my father says to me.

Then my mother speaks up and says" I have a solution to all of our problems. We send Alexander to America and we give him one year to find love if he doesn't find a bride by the end then he has to marry who we choose."

When she finishes I say "I am perfectly okay with this deal. I will start packing tonight."

As I am about to walk out of the office, my father says" On one condition, Franklin comes with you."

Damn, and here I thought I was going to go alone. Oh well, something is better than nothing. I begin to start packing. When I am do e packing it is like 10:30 at night so I head in to bed and think of what it will be like in America.

**************************************************************
Hey guys, so here is my new book I hope you all like it because I am still a new writer and this is my second book. Thank you all for the support.

This is really hard for me because I am only 14 and just this year becoming a freshman in highschool.

I would specifically like to thank Jetpackturtle. They have commented on several parts and voted on every chapter. so I would just like to thank you. Okay I'm out
-Cross-CountryGirl