"Damn Janie. You're so wet." He smirked. I leaned my head back a little and began rocking my hips back and forth.

He leaned in pressing his lips onto mine, slowly yet harshly sucking on my bottom lip. Dean picked me up using my hips and sat me on the counter, continually sucking and biting my lower lip. It hurt, but it hurt in a good way. I wrapped my legs around his waist, grinding lightly against him. His friend began getting firm. I pulled away from his lips and bit my bottom one. I looked in his eyes for a moment before going back in, this time, I drug my teeth along dean's bottom lip and gave it a light suck, earning a throaty moan from his mouth. That was fuel to keep going. I let go of his lip and moved to his neck, kissing random spots until Dean shivered on one. I found it. Feeling happy about my accomplishment I continued to kiss and suck on the spot. Dean's moans filled the room and filled me with energy.

" Im giving into the pleasure. " I moan in Dean's ear.

" Want to go to my room?" Dean asked, retracting his hand. I pulled away from him and thought. Maybe we shouldn't. But the look he gave me, the state I'm in, and the darkness all told me to say yes.

"Ok." But before we could even get to the door a tiny voice interrupted us.

" Where are you going baby?" To be honest, I was kind of angry she came in. She ruined everything. Although I would have fucked Dean. But now I'm stuck being a horny disaster and nothing to do.

"Oh, I'm going to get food. I'll get you ice cream or some shit." Dean said pulling me a little. Madeline shrugged and walked back into the room she came from, but not without giving me an evil glare. When Dean tried pulling me again I yanked my arm away. He spun around looking at me.

"What the hell? Come on Janie."

"No, I'm not going with you." He laughed a little.

"Really? Why not?"

"Because what we did went a little too far and I don't want it to go further."

"You know you want me baby. It's all in the way you moan when I finger-"

"Shut the hell up! No." I say even though I knew he was right. The way his fingers felt. Ugh like magic. Sliding b- What the hell is wrong with me?

"Oh we are back to this side of Janie. I love this side, give me a slap. Get me through the night." He smirked. I scrunched up my face before walking away. I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction.

" Oh come on! Where is the animal in you Janie?! I like it rough." Dean called after me. I turned around and scoffed.

"It's up your ass Jonathan" I said and shut the bedroom door. I could feel his glare from behind the door, I fucked up. Ziggler was still asleep in the bed we slept in, and I didn't want to wake him. I slid down the door thinking. I can't just come running out there again with Dean loose. Maybe I can out run him. Or maybe I could die either way, I felt the need to take my chances. So I just took a deep breath and opened the door again, surprised to see that Dean was gone. I sprinted to the door opening it only to get grabbed my the throat and thrown against a wall. I began panicking, clawing at the hand to let me go.

" You really think you are funny? " He began. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to answer so I just stayed shut. Sure enough he continued.

" Well I don't. You think that just because you are the daughter of Kane, that you can run every fucking thing? Well guess what Janie." Dean stooped down to eye level with me as I struggled to breathe.

"You. Don't." Dean stood up straight, letting go of my neck allowing me to slide down the wall trying to catch my breath.

"I'm done with this little game we have going on here Janie. I want an answer and I want one now." His patience was growing weaker as I strained myself to remember what it is he wanted.