𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

"Hurry." Amber crosses her arms.

"I'm Samuel Lawrence." He awkwardly introduces, "I'm your older brother."

Amber freezes once again, she furrows her eyebrows and slightly tilts her head, "What?"

"I'm, uh, you're brother?"

"No, I heard you."

"You just said what... So I thought you didn't..."

"Yes, this is actually him, Ammy." A women's voice says, walking into the witch's house. Amber gasps and smiles before running into the women's arms.

"Aunt Kaylee! I've missed you so much!" Amber squeals.

"I would miss me too if I was you."

"That kinda rhymed." Sam smiles.

"I guess it did." Kaylee shrugs while gently letting go of her niece. "So, I heard you might need some help, and when Liz and Jenna contacted me saying that you knew about your brother, I thought maybe I should bring him along! You guys can bond over magic or not! Who knows!" Kaylee rambles.

"It's okay, Aunt Kaylee. I'm glad you brought him here." Amber looks at Sam who smiles softly.

"You've grown a lot." Sam admires.

"Well... I'm guessing the last time you saw me was when I was five?" Amber guesses.

"Ten..." Sam reveals.

"What?" Amber furrows her eyebrows.

"I came to visit you when I was fourteen and you were ten... You and Caroline were playing at the park and I had to meet Liz... I saw you there."

"That's kinda creepy, but..." Amber trails off.

"Okay... Let's get to work?" Kaylee suggests before gently hooking her arm with her niece and walking downstairs.

Mystic Falls Hospital

Carol is sleeping. Tyler looks at her and goes out of her room. Jules walks up to him, "What are you doing here?" Tyler asks her.

"I should be asking you that. I told you not to come." Jules sternly states.

"She's my mother. I had to." Tyler argues.

"Now we have to get out of here; Lock ourselves up before tonight."

Outside as they are walking to the parking lot, they meet Caroline. She's surprised, "Tyler? Jules."

"I'll give you a few minutes," Jules states before walking to the car.

"Thank you."

"Just a few, Tyler."

"Got it." Tyler rolls his eyes, "She's just making sure I'm safe."

Caroline scoffs, "So what, are you two, like, friends now?"

"She's been helping me. How are you?" He then gulps, "How's Amber?"