Just then Sidd's words started ringing in my head non stop. "Agar aaj tu vaishnavi ko nhi bacha paya na...to tu khud ki hi nazron me gir jayega". "Sit and think yourself...what's important for you? Teri ye job ya phir vo trust vo bharosa jo vaishu ko tujh pr hai?". "tere real parents...unhe wahan upper accha lagega ki unke bete ne sirf ek job ke liye kisi begunah ko jail jaane dia?" "jo kadam uthaye..soch samajh kr uthana."

I'm sorry Papa...now I understood what you really wanted. If this is your wish I will surely do it. I stood up from my seat.

Judge : Prosecutor Abhishek what happened? Why you stood up knowing I was giving my closing statement?

Abhi : I'm really sorry your honor...but there's this last proof which is left to submit.

Judge : And why are you saying this now?

Abhi : I'm sorry your honor...but that was something confidential. That's why I was reluctant whether to submit it or not

Judge : Submit it now.

I submitted the other weapon I got 5 km away from the crime scene.

Abhi : Your honor..Attorney Siddharth and I searched the whole crime place before but we didn't found any murder weapon. But tomorrow I searched again and out of  nowhere I found this under the suspect's study table. Isn't this suspicious? After that I got the call from team that they found a muder weapon 5 km away from the crime scene. I sent both the evidences to the forensics department and the reports matched. I have submitted the reports for reference.

The judge read the reports and I then proceeded.

Abhi - If there are two murder weapons, this means one of them is fabricated. Which means weapons are not admissible in court. Therefore according to article 255 of Criminal Procedure Law, The prosecution moves to dismiss the charge.

(DISMISS THE CHARGE :  Grounds on which a prosecutor may decide not to prosecute include the following: - The act is not an offence; the act does not fulfil the essential elements of an offence and the law provides no punishment for it. - No evidence; there is not sufficient evidence of guilt.)

Judge : Keeping in mind, all the evidences and proofs the court agrees with the prosecutor incharge. Hence, the court is declaring defendant Vaishnavi Rao free from all the charges unless and until there's no proper evidence against her. The court is dismissed.

Seriously?...end moment pr I did this? Whyy. I saw Sidd...he was hell happy.
as if he want to come and hug me tightly...vaishu's eyes as if saying thanku numerous times...mammi and Chulbul seeing me with proud eyes. Ok...that what matters to me. Smita aunty was not able to believe on her ears.

ABHI'S POV ENDS

Smita : W..wh..what happened? Vaishu bach gyi na?

Amal : The prosecutor digged his own grave to save your daughter. Congratulations your daughter is safe.

Smita : Sach me?..Thanku thanku so much

Her eyes filled with tears. She stood up and went towards vaishu and hugged her tightly.

Smita : Mujhe pata tha meri bacchi ko kuch nhi hoga.

Vaishu hugged her back.

Vaishu : I missed you soo much mamma.

Smita broke the hug and turned towards Sidd.

Smita : Thanku so much beta for helping her.

Sidd : Aunty no need for thanking me. Kal bhi bola tha and I repeat that everytime...vaishu is my sister...mera hakk or responsibility hai use bachana.