(Y/N): What the hell?

Luffy leapt at the ghost trying to grab it, but he passed through it.

He slumped to the ground as well with a gloom cloud over him.

Luffy: <gloomily> If I were reincarnated, I'd want to be a clam... I suck so much... I want to die...

Sanji: What's wrong with you idiots?! 💢

Ghosts: Negative! Negative!

Robin: Could it be that touching those ghosts makes a person depressed?

(Y/N): What a strange ability. So this island just had random depression-inducing ghosts floating around?

Sanji: Give me a break.

Zoro: Hmph. You guys are pathetic. Because you don't have discipline and willpower, these strange ghosts can make a fool out of you!

A ghost passed through Zoro, making him depressed.

Zoro: <gloomily> I'm sorry I was born...

Sanji: I've had enough!! 💢

(Y/N): Guess your prediction was right, Robin. I don't know how we'll be able to fight something like this. We can't touch them, but if they pass through us, we'll be helpless.

Robin: Yes. And somehow, I don't see your Logia intangibility will work against these ghosts... What a strange island.

Ghosts: Horo horo horo... Negative. Negative.

Luffy, Franky, and Zoro suddenly shot up, pissed.

Luffy: Those stupid ghosts! The next time I see them, I won't let them get away with this!! I don't want them as pets anymore! I don't want them at all!

Franky: They have to have some kind of weak point! I'll wipe them out!!

Sanji: <laughing> You guys are hilarious!

Zoro: Shut up!! 💢

(Y/N): Pfft. So much for your "discipline" and "willpower", Zoro.

Zoro growled at the (H/C) haired male, who sipped his tea.

The group continued their trek through the dark forest.

(Y/N) sat next to Robin on Cerberus. The two were drinking tea.

(Y/N): Hmm... I do wonder if those ghosts are just random inhabitants of this island or if someone is controlling or in charge of them...

Robin: A ghost king perhaps?

A comedic thought bubble appeared over her head showing a ghost with a crown standing before a bunch of smaller ghosts who were bowing down to it.

(Y/N): Considering where we are, that isn't even the most outlandish theory.

Eventually, the group came upon a cemetery.

Luffy: Hey! It's a big cemetery! Spooky! Let's stop here and eat lunch!

Sanji: That'll make the food taste bad, stupid. We're in a hurry right now.

The dirt in front of a gravestone began to move. The group stopped to look at it.

A groan was heard before a zombie began crawling out of the ground.

Luffy walked over to it and pushed it back into the ground.

The zombie burst out again, annoyed.

Zombie: Don't put me back in the ground, idiot!!

Luffy: An old man with severe injuries?!