𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 3 : 𝒰𝓃ℯ𝓍𝓅ℯ𝒸𝓉ℯ𝒹 ℰ𝓃𝒸ℴ𝓊𝓃𝓉ℯ𝓇

Despite their constant disagreements,
Y/N and Ran kept finding themselves in unexpected situations outside of work. They would accidentally bump into each other at the local coffee shop or run into each other during their morning jogs. Gradually, they started to see different sides of each other, beyond their professional personas.

During one of their chance encounters at the coffee shop, Y/N noticed a genuine kindness in Ran's eyes as he held the door open for an elderly woman. She couldn't help but feel a newfound appreciation for his character, realizing that there was more to him than met the eye. Similarly, Ran witnessed Y/N's playful side when she joined a group of children playing in the park, effortlessly bringing smiles to their faces.

These unexpected encounters allowed   Y/N and Ran to glimpse into each other's lives outside of work, slowly breaking down the barriers they had built around themselves. They began to see each other as multi-dimensional individuals, rather than just coworkers with conflicting opinions.

a/n : I know this is not the Ran we all read about. 🤣 But hey, let's give him a new side that we don't know of.

words count : 171