𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 8 : 𝒜 𝒯ℯ𝓈𝓉 ℴ𝒻 𝒫𝒶𝓉𝒾ℯ𝓃𝒸ℯ

As time goes on, doubts began to creep into Y/N's mind as she questioned whether their relationship could withstand the pressures of their busy lives. With demanding careers and conflicting schedules, finding time for each other became increasingly difficult. Y/N wondered if their love was strong enough to overcome these obstacles or if it was simply a product of the convenience of their shared workplace.

Ran, on the other hand, struggled with his own insecurities. He worried that he might not be enough for Y/N, constantly comparing himself to her seemingly perfect colleagues and feeling inadequate. These doubts gnawed at him, casting a shadow over their once-blossoming romance.

Their relationship reached a tipping point during a heated argument. Frustrations and insecurities boiled to the surface and hurtful words were exchanged. Both Y/N and Ran felt the weight of their doubts, unsure if they could find a way back to the love and connection they once shared.

In the aftermath of their argument, Y/N and Ran took a step back to reflect on their relationship. They realized that their doubts stemmed from fear – fear of losing each other, fear of not being enough, and fear of the unknown. They understood that in order to move forward, they needed to confront these fears head-on.

With open hearts and a renewed commitment, Y/N and Ran embarked on a journey of self-discovery and growth. They sought guidance from trusted friends and mentors, they attended couples therapy, and they dedicated time to deepening their understanding of themselves and each other.

Through this process, Y/N and Ran learned to communicate more effectively, to listen with empathy, and to offer support unconditionally. They discovered that their love was not just a product of their shared workplace, but a genuine connection that had grown stronger through the trials they had faced.

a/n: IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I WAS STRESSED WITH SCHOOL WORK AND ASSIGNMENTS. 😓😓 BUT IM FREE NOW (at least thats what i think, i actually will be having my finals in about 2 weeks)

words count : 313