Both Yunho and Mingi took in that information with shocked expressions, not even trying to hide them at this point. Looking to each other, they began to realize the true severity of what was going on here. Not only what was behind closed doors pertaining to the hunters, but also the dangers of these potentially very young vampires.

"Lia! You can't just go telling these strangers—"

"They're obviously here to save us!" Lia retaliated against the shorter haired girl, her red eyes glowing brighter in that second. "We need to give them as much information as possible so they know we aren't dangerous and we can get out of here."

Yunho really wasn't liking the way all five of the girls eyes were glowing, the deep red becoming ominous and giving him a really bad feeling. Especially knowing these girls were essentially tortured down here, without blood for a while. It especially worried him with Chaereyong, who was newly turned and needed a lot more blood than the average vampire in this state. He should know, he went through that with Mingi.

And well, Mingi just couldn't believe it. He felt sympathy before, but now even more so knowing that these girls were like him, went through something similar to be who they are now. He couldn't ask questions, it definitely wasn't the time, they just needed to get these girls out of here before someone realizes what happened upstairs.

"Mingi, look through my keys to see if I still have the key to the cuffs Hongjoong uses. If I do, maybe its a universal thing and it'll work on their cuffs." Yunho dug through his pocket to pull out a keyring that jingled with numerous keys on it, probably way more than needed on such thing. He handed it to Mingi as he walked by, continuing on without explanation as to what he was doing.

Delicate but swift jingles filled the room as Mingi looked through the keys as told. He stepped further into the dark room, crouching beside Chaeryeong so he had easier access to test out some keys that he thought might work. There was an uneasy feeling in his gut, knowing he was being watched by every red eye in that room.

Fumbling a little, Mingi let out the heaviest of sighs, realizing that he completely messed up how he was going through the keys, and now he didn't know which ones he checked and which ones he needed to go through. He didn't know how much time he had, but he just made this task take up even more of it.

Needing something to be said while waiting for Yunho, Mingi decided to just start up some kind of conversation, just to keep to the friendlier atmosphere. He was curious how much information he could gather as well. And if anything, he felt pretty certain that Yunho was probably straining his hearing to listen in down here from wherever he was in case if anything goes wrong.

"Are you all newly turned?" Mingi asked, voice on the quieter side as he glanced around at the girls.

"Not necessarily." The youngest looking of them all said. As she started speaking again she used her head to motion towards the others. "Chareyong is obviously the newest of us. But uh...I, uh my name is Yuna, and I have been for about six or seven months now. Lia for a little more than a year. Then Ryujin at about three years, and Yeji—"

"I really don't like that we're sharing all of this." Yeji interjected, shaking her head, she showed more fear now than anything.

"I'm also a turned vampire." Mingi tried to alleviate the tension, not wanting anyone to get too worked up in case if that and the lack of blood causes some kind of frenzy. He showed genlte eyes specifically to Yeji and Ryujin, since they were the most skeptical. "I have been for about eight years."

Mingi wasn't scared to share this type of stuff. He knew the repercussions it had if shared with the wrong people, but that was a risk he was willing to take, especially if it meant that they would trust him a bit better. The more trust there was, the higher chance there was at getting them out without any problems.