Meaning of Life

A person known as the tattva-vit is someone who knows his own factual position in the relationship with the supreme that is God and the universe .
Every living entity's vision is marred by lust or greed and there is no respite from the blindness till total supremacy of the Lord is accepted.
"Whenever ill practises are followed on the earth" , says Krishna , "I will incarnate to protect the innocent from adharma and to establish the doctrine of dharma once again"
Man should perform sacrifices and yagnas to be free of sin. Lord Krishna tells Arjuna that without sacrifice total bliss can never be attained,thus again reminding him of his duty towards dharma.
People continuously try to renounce the world by giving up on their duties and ties to the mortal world. But a person who works can also be free from the bondage of the mortal shell. performing yoga is a key to a good life.
Krishna further says that God is in every particle and that the whole working of the universe is controlled by him. Nothing escapes the lord's attention .
The human body has nine gates or as we know them -openings: the two eyes,two nostrils,two ears,one mouth and the genitals. enlightened with knowledge ,bad thoughts do not recur and ultimate peace is attained. Such enlightened people see every creature in the face of the earth at the same level and don't differentiate between lower castes and upper castes.
Yoga is an important method of achieving nirvana Yoga should always be performed while siting on deerskin and on kusha grass. It is only a true yogi who can see God in every creation. A yogi's birth doesnt matter, he can arise from anywhere. A person who tries to attain self realisation but is unable to acquire it becomes a non entity .