32.Mayavan Attrocities 🌝

Začít od začátku

Ab; adha teriyadhunu sollitiye .appro enne pechi vartha iruku.

A; sari teriyama sollite ....enaku unne teriyu ana teriyadhu .needha un face katave matingriye .

Ab; time varapo katre ....

He saw her phone beeping.she looked his eye direction and gulped .

Ab; unaku dha phone eduthu pesu .

A; avulo important ille na nalaiku pesikure .

But it ranged again ...

He picked her phone and attended it ...

Sm; Heyy are you okay abhi .na edho panna poi adhu vere mari aidichu.enne di pechaye Kanu .enne di pandre .

A; muditu phone vei di naaye na nalaiku pesure unkitte....

She disconnected and throwed her phone to sofa not before switchoff the phone 🌝🌝🌝...

Ab; enne problem odabu edhuvu sari illaya ...

Abmv; appo unaku unmayae onnu teriyadhu apdidhane .

He touched her forehead...she shivered and bited her lower lips and her chest falling up and down...

A; adhu ...adhu onnulle ...

Again the room felt more hot and intoxicating....her peaks showing inside her shirt .his mere touch felt goosebumps to her .

He released her lips and carresed her lower lip....she looked into his eyes and without her knowledge she moved to his lips ...

She stood up with her knees and matched with his height .his hands now moved to her shoulder .her hands moved to his collar and pulled him closer ...

Her lips touched his cheeks that he turned his face .she again moved her lips to his corner ....

He was controlling himself that he can't took advantage of her but she was initiating...

When her lips came contact on his mask ...his mask vanished and he was blur to her vision .but she didn't cared about that ....

She kissed his lower lips and he took her upper one.both kissed eachother.unfortunatly his hands touched her boobs....

She gasped and gripped his hair and moaned...he shivered and fisted her boobs and hold her waist in another hand .

Slowly she moved back and fell on bed ,he fell on her and kissed her equally ....

His hands kneaded her boob and another hand carresed her thighs ,both knocked out of air and pulled back both panted and he attacked her neck ....

She remembered her words ...

''how it could be when he bite my neck''...

She moaned and gripped his shoulder .he interwined their hands and sucked her earlobes....

He pressed himself on her and he moved down to her cleavage.she moaned and gripped his hairs ....

He unbuttoned her shirt and kissed her inner valley ....she felt new and that feeling is new ....

He pushed her shirt one side and latched her nipples inside his mouth .she felt something inside her tummy .that pleasure is new ...she can't take it all in first time ...

She moaned and without her knowledge she gripped his hair tightly and pulled him back that she can't even breath ....

He understand her feeling and gave gape to her to  breath.once she calm down.he again took her another boobs ....

Again she felt current passing through her body .she hugged him by his waist and moaned loud.....she wriggled and twisted herself ....she closed her eyes tightly....

His hands caressing her thighs and moved upwards ...

He moved down to her stomach and smooched.she hold his head and twisted and turned ....that new arousal of her feminine urge .....

He kissed and his moustache tickling and making her breath even more hard ...

She fisted pillow and moaned lifted her hip up and he hold her both sides and keep smooching her ....

Slowly he moved down to her thighs ...

She jerked and her legs felt pain when he kissed beside her private part ....

Her hip made more pain ....

A; ahhh valikudhu da....

Mayavan varuvan 🤞✨

How was it 🌝🌝

Comments terle but votes aachu potu ponge...

next update eppo nu terle 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️