Barged In

Jennie

I am here in my room talking with Lisa with some silly stuffs while Jisoo and Rosie are out. We've been laughing for I don't know how long. We've been talking about her funny moments when she was on a vacation in Thailand. She never runs out of things to talk about, so, t definitely took us hours of talking.

"Let's change topic. How's Jisoo?" she asked and then started wiggling her eyebrows like any douchebags would do when asking something dirty.

"So far so good. Marrying her was definitely one of my perfect decisions" I braggingly said and smirked confidently.

"Ooohh! Saucy! I still remember, we were just talking what if you two got married and now, you're happily enjoying your marriage... but sad to say, that's not what I meant" I furrowed. I knew it.

"What?"

"How's my favorite student in bed? I hope she learned something from me" she pushed her hair back and looked at me intriguingly.

"Well... I think you've been a good teacher" she clapped her hands elegantly and proudly. These two are inseparable "How did you get your lessons, huh?" I looked at her suspiciously.

"Experiences" my eyes widened. I slapped her arm and she ouched like a kid and fake a cry. "Chill, eonnie! I'm just kidding!" she winced.

"I don't think so. Who are you bringing here when we're not around?!" I exclaimed. She bit her nails acting like she's terrified.

"No one. I was just kidding."

"I don't think so too. How long have you been banging Chaeyoung?!" she furrowed automatically. Her mouth widened as she looked at me unbelievably.

"Chaeyoung? As in Park Chaeyoung?! Never in my life. Hate to admit this but I'm a virgin!" she defended. Why is she so serious? Isn't it obvious that I'm just joking?

I know Lisa has feelings for Chaeyoung, more like it's been years. Hiding your feelings to your friend can be pretty hard and time-consuming, just spitting facts, I've been there. Chaeyoung is kind of hard to read because she's sweet to Lisa as she is to others, she is caring and she is like that to everyone, so I'm not so sure about her... and I also hate the fact that she almost became my rival with Jisoo, she almost fell for her because she was sophisticated with her during a krump lesson.

We started arguing and obviously, I was just teasing yet here she is, taking it all so serious like it was really a big deal, although it is but I don't care. We had to stop as we get really louder, our neighbors might turn us upside down, at any moment.

"So, what's the plan?" I asked to break the silence between us. We got tired of yelling.

"Plan? We could chase Kuma the entire day or design a cake with poop-like toppings" I slapped her arm and glared at her "Not that, you crap!" I fired.

"I mean, do you have any plans with Rosie? Make a move, show intentions, or confess, at least?" I cleared. She scratches the back of her neck and looks down on her knees, she's nervous for sure.

"Uhm... we're kind of mutual, now. We had a confession a few days ago" she shyly said. She's trying her best not to smile and here I am feeling so unimportant "What?! I didn't know that!" I vehemently said.

"It was a cheesy confession! I couldn't brag it" she uttered.

"So, what are you two, now?" I interrogated.

"Same?... Are we suppose to have something in between?" she asked innocently. I rolled my eyes feeling so disappointed. I mean, what should I expect? They aren't kids but they're acting like one.