Then, she turned to another shelf. The leeks there were indeed sold for 6 RMB per catty. She frowned and stomped back. She glared at the leeks.

Mother Xiao was nervous. She asked politely, "Madam, do you still want the leeks? If not, do you mind giving the space for the customer behind you?"

"Fine, I'll take them!" Chu Mingjiao said, "I'll see how high-grade they are that they cost so much!"

After Chu Mingjiao paid the bill and left, there weren't many customers left in the shop.

Around 11 am, most of the customers had left.

Liu Chunhua and Xiao Mingyang looked at the empty shelves with disbelief. They had sold 1000 catties of vegetables in two hours.

"Dear, let me pinch you to see if I'm dreaming!" Liu Chunhua told Xiao Mingyang. She really went to pinch Xiao Mingyang's arm.

Xiao Mingyang winced in pain. He groaned. "You should pinch yourself. Why did you pinch me?"

"I'm afraid of pain!" Liu Chunhua said matter-of-factly.

1

Xiao Mingyang, "..."

Liu Chunhua said, "So we're not dreaming. All the expensive vegetables are almost sold out." There were probably less than 100 catties left.

"Yes, it's unbelievable." Xiao Mingyang was surprised too. He thought no one would buy such expensive crops. But once the doors opened, people rushed in. They fought for the vegetables like they were free.

"Lingyu, you said most of the customers were return customers?" Xiao Mingyang asked.

"That's right!" Xiao Lingyu nodded. "When I came to set up stall last month, I told them that I might open a shop, but I didn't give them the exact address and location." Then, she paused and smiled. "Honestly, I didn't think the business would be so good too. I really need to thank Qian Yifan and the customers brought over by Uncle Chen."

Qian Yifan posted the information about her shop on the forum, which attracted many people's attention.

Uncle Chen's social circle was filled with rich elders. Their most important thing was not money but good health. It was why Xiao Lingyu's crops were so famous in that circle.

Xiao Lingyu had a limited supply in the past. Many people wanted to eat them, and they could only visit Uncle Chen. However, Uncle Chen had limited supply from Xiao Lingyu too. He couldn't feed everyone. Therefore, once they heard Xiao Lingyu was opening a shop, they all came to buy vegetables.

Some of the customers were there due to introduction by old customers.

A thousand catties of vegetables sounded like a lot, but there were more than 20 types of vegetables. Each type occupied around forty to fifty catties.

The customers bought 10 catties on average. So the stock depleted quickly.

Liu Chunhua asked, "Yu 'Er, do you know all the grandmas and grandpas who came this morning?"

Xiao Lingyu nodded. "I know some but not all!"

"That's why education is so important. It's beneficial to have a wide range of friends." Liu Chunhua sighed. "My brat can't even sit down to read. What will he do in the future?"

Xiao Lingyu smiled and said, "Fourth aunt, Xiaohui is still young. What are you worried about? Plus, Old Master Gong likes Xiaohui very much. He says that he's very smart!"

Liu Chunhua's smile immediately appeared. However, she said humbly, "The old master is just praising him casually." However, her tone couldn't hide her pride.

Farming Space Makes Me Richजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें