31.Affection 💕

Start from the beginning

it was evening ...

Her dad said that he will accompany her ,so she was waiting ...but it was boring for her .so she called her friend Smitha ....

Call connected but a moan and groan sound escaped...

A; eiii erume enne di sound adhu ...

Sm; wrong time ..ahhh ..call pannite dii ...

A; enne karumandhratha pantu iruke .appro enne sound adhu...

Sm; I'm just ..ahhhh ..having ..one night ....ahhh ...stand ..dii ...

A; thappu illaya dii ...

Sm; indha kalathule adhula thappu ille ...ippo na busy unaku oru ....

She gave gape and replied ...

Sm; 30 mins le call pandre byee ...

She disconnected and continued her one night stand ....

A; karmo ...idha tiruthave mudiyadhu .idhu enaku advice pannudhu paithyam .....love eh ille ana romance kekudhu paithyam ....

After 15 mins her dad came and both left to their home...she reached her room and got refresh and changed into her usual night dress 🌝🌝

Her friend called her now ....

A; enne di paithyam ...virgin ah illama enne di pantu iruke..

Sm; indha kalathule Evan virgin ah irukan .

A; ama baby varum le dii ..adhula panna ...

Sm; ahh idhula Mattu vakkanaya kelu .ana romance le ''R'' kude poda varle .

A; sari romba otadha di ...na ketadhuku sollu ...

Sm; protection use pannuve dii .apdi illaya pills use pannikuve avulodha .

A; ohhh ..okok

Sm; hmm..na unaku oru movie link send panniruke adha paru .appro un reaction ennanu sollu ...

A; edhu .adhula paka mate .edhavdhu iruku .

Sm; eii chii..innu paccha Mannu nu nenapu.paru adha ...

A; hmm sari thittadha na saptu vandhu pakure .

Sm; eppa paru soru soru ntu pheyyy ... marakama paru middle le call pannuve ...

A; sari aatha pakure ....

She disconnected.abhinaya had her food and settled on her bed and connected her laptop and watched the movie ....

365 days movie ....

She gulped and hugged her pillow tightly .she pressed her thighs together and gulped her lump which was created by that video...

A; enne ipdila pandranga .oru vele nama mavayan kude ipdidhan pannuvana....

Suddenly her phone rang and she squealed lightly and searched her phone ,it was under her bedsheet .she attended it ..

A; he....she cleared her throat...

A; hello ...

Sm; enne pathiya ...

A; pat.. pathutu iruke ...

Sm; nalladhu .unaku enne thonudhu ippo .

A; I feel hot and I want someone to touch me ...

She openly said it to her friend...

Sm; appo unaku pudichavangala nenachu self manstrubation pannu .

A; chi chi adhula na pannamate .en purushan varuvan enaku .ni edhedho solli kolapure enne .na idha pathu irukave kudadhu vei di phone ah ...

Sm; un istam byee ...

She offed laptop and lyed on bed .bit her mind and thought around the video .

A; how it could be when he suck my neck and earlobe .when his hands trace my thighs and hands .how it could when he pushed me into bed and came like a manly man without shirt .

She gulped and covered her face ...

A; thappu ...thappu ..kettu poite abhi .nonono ..nenapu dha polapa kedukuma .

She slapped her both cheeks calming herself .

A; ac room le edhuku di verkudhu .... Muruga idhu enne sodhana enaku ...

She paved back and forth... suddenly her eyes landed on mirror ....

Readers be like ... Indha mirror veche padhi kadhya otiru ...😏

Author; 😁😁...adhu oru mari new feel le try panlame nu ..hehe ...

She stood infront of mirror.her room lights are dim which create romantic vibe ....

A; hmm ...indha kannadile ennamo iruku .just check it ....

She trached her eyes and another side abhiram felt someone hands tracing his eyes and he felt goosebumps.

Ab mv; padhagathhi mava enne pandranu terle ...meeting le iruken di test pannadha romba varutha paduva ...

Mayavan varuvan 🤞✨

How was it ...

Next chapter 🌝🌝🌝🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

Double update venuna ... ungaluku teriyu enne pannanu nu 😌😌

Comments mukyam bigiluhhh 😌