authors note

hey!! i'm milkyxrose and im so glad that you clicked on this story! in case you haven't realized, this is a Percy Jackson and Agents of SHIELD crossover. It's set after Heroes of Olympus and during season 1 of aos.

this story mainly revolves around Percy and the og aos team, but Annabeth is in the story a few times.

i also wanted to mention that i did change the plot a little bit to fit Percy in, so it might not be exactly like the show. i'm following along with the season and basing my story on episodes depending on how well i think it would fit well in my story. i'm also not sure how often i'll be posting chapters because I've already pre-written most of chapters already, so i might post weekly.

this story includes big spoilers to agents of shield season 1 (I'm sure you know what I'm talking about), so please don't read this if you haven't watched the show.

and I want to thank to WIldman98 for helping me with my chapters he helps go over, edit, and brainstorm my chapters. he's no longer on wattpad but he's on fanfic.net, so go follow him there!

again, i'd like to thank everyone for reading this story and i hope you enjoy! i would love if you guys gave me constructive criticism if you find anything, or comment encouraging words!

enjoy the story!

love, milkyxrose