Chapter 1

Justin's P.O.V

Why does training always start with running? I hate it. We have to do a run around certain parts of the city each morning before going back and doing combat training then survival after lunch. That's only because we have no missions yet. If so, no training.

Anyway, currently, we are running through downtown. Running a.k.a. jogging. Sort of. We kind of give up halfway because we can and no one's keeping track but ourselves.

As we go through downtown, I make mental notes about different stores I see that I'd like to go into.

"Let's take a break here." Ryan suggests.

We stopped in front of a small café for something to eat. We sat down at our table for 3 because it was only me, Regie and Ryan this morning.

Bae and Angel were helping with some tech thing they told us about. I didn't pay much attention. Nina was off doing a one on one training with some girl who was back talking her method of training. Meanwhile, Veronika or Nevada as we call her, was taking her day off after a mission.

I watch the people pass as we sit and wait for our food. A group of 4 guys sits a few tables away from us. One of them has blue hair and a bit of a hobble when he walks, there are two tall guys with dark hair but seemingly complete contrast personalities. The last one had a tattoo all down his one arm.

One of the tall guys catches my eye, he has a bright smile and messy hair. He seems more laid back than the other tall guy who I'm assuming is his brother. His eyes light up as he laughs at whatever tattoo guy said. I'm transfixed on him. He's beautiful.

"Whatcha lookin at?" Ryan asks and looks in the direction I've been looking.

His breath hitches for a second as he sees the guys. They're honestly all very pretty. I watch back and forth between him and the group of guys. Please don't be looking at hot tall guy.

Just then the blue haired guy turns and looks at us. He winks at Ryan and gives him a smile before turning back to his friends. Ryan turns slightly pink and turns on his phone.

When I look back at the group, I see hot tall guy looking at me. I would look away but I genuinely don't want to. His eyes crinkle as he smiles at me.

Our food soon arrives while I keep glancing at the boys. Throughout our lunch, me and the hot guy catch each others eyes every so often.

"Ok, I'm done. We need to get the bill and go." Regie states.

"You need your bill?" The waitress nearest to us asks.

"Yes please." Ryan responds to her.

Then, before I know it, we're gone. I wish I could've gotten his name.